• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
jonmorosi
Source: #BlueJays on verge of acquiring Josh Johnson from #Marlins. Deal could be even larger than that.

Ken_Rosenthal
Buerhle headed to #BlueJays along with Josh Johnson, sources tell me and @jonmorosi.

What the beck, the Jays weren't using that farm system anyway.

Seriously, though, I'm wondering what the price will be. Hopefully Arencibia, not D'Arnaud. Probably a couple of relievers, and at least one of the Lansing 3. Maybe Escobar or Hechevarria.

JABEE

Wow. Josh Johnson is a really good pitcher if he can get healthy. Beurhle is also good. I like the trade for the Jays.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
jonmorosi
Source: #BlueJays on verge of acquiring Josh Johnson from #Marlins. Deal could be even larger than that.

Ken_Rosenthal
Buerhle headed to #BlueJays along with Josh Johnson, sources tell me and @jonmorosi.
fire sale! lol @ Miami tax payers.

JABEE

Loria is an expert at stealing money from the taxpayers. Those uniforms should have been a sign that Loria was a saboteur.

cfCBt.png

Holy shit Marlins will be made up entirely of prospects. Only fans going to stadium gonna be chillin with the stripers at the club.

ZeroRay

Holy shit Marlins will be made up entirely of prospects. Only fans going to stadium gonna be chillin with the stripers at the club.

The fucking stadium deserves to be empty. Fuck this organization and that scumbag criminal owner and his douche-lord son-in-law.

gaming_noob

OMFG ANTHOPOLOUS TOTALLY REDEEMED WITH THIS TRADE

I am SO happy right now as a Jays fan. I'm buying some Jays gear this weekend.

Top Bottom