• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Izick

EDIT: So if it's making fun of the Yankees or its fans, it's okay, but if it's the mets or sox it's a travesty? Don't get me wrong, I don't care if someone jokes about the Yankees but I just think it's lame that it's only one way.

Joe Saunders probably gives the Mariners eight more wins or so. I don't think you can quantify just how bad Noesi is. Yankee Coucil sure loves overrating their prospects.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
What? Because if I asked him if he was a mets fan? Are you serious?

EDIT: Because if he is (I thought he was because he posted about them a few pages back), then I was going to say he's probably busted the chops of Yankees fans when they're not doing as well. I just don't see what the big deal is.

never posted about the Mets ever..

but really no need to be overly aggressive

Izick

You either don't live in New York, or you live in New York too much.

Maybe both.

It was a few pages back maybe it was mixed in with another quote or something and I figured that.

Also I wasn't trying to be aggressive, I just figured this was a bit more relaxed atmosphere. I mean my buddies are fans of other teams and this is how we talk with each other. I wasn't trying to do anything purposely heinous, just joking around.

Izick

I can't say anything about the poster, but as for the player, me and the 8 other people who watched him play in PNC park with the Pirates knew he was just hype. Plus he's played for three different teams I dislike for various reasons so he has that going against him.

jakncoke

Banned
I can't say anything about the poster, but as for the player, me and the 8 other people who watched him play in PNC park with the Pirates knew he was just hype. Plus he's played for three different teams I dislike for various reasons so he has that going against him.

He was this dumb Pirates fan.

jakncoke

Banned
whistling.gif

Izick

Well you seem like an alright dude but the player is still a bum.

I have to say that while the pirates are bums, PNC is a great park. Best hot dogs I've ever had.

Ricky Ledee is on twitter and it's so good/unintentionally funny

www.twitter.com/ricky_ledee

he's alive?

The Yankee Council needs to get their people in order.

he hasn't been inducted into the Yankee council..... yet.

Why do the Yankees fans have a council on here? Is it because there are so many of them that its like vermin and you have to have some sort of pest control to keep them at bay?

do you even know what a council is?

Pretty much. They don't nearly seem as big anymore though.

we're the exact same size. it's the off-season.

EDIT: So if it's making fun of the Yankees or its fans, it's okay, but if it's the mets or sox it's a travesty? Don't get me wrong, I don't care if someone jokes about the Yankees but I just think it's lame that it's only one way.

I like the cut of your jib however. you show promise. like a young, more measured pollo.

Baseball thread is for non-assholery clown. Go be a dumbass in the NFL thread with me!

maybe we need some back and forth in this thread to keep things alive.

I really don't think he was being that aggresive.

We do not condone the actions of Izick, and he is therefore suspended indefinitely until further notice. That is all.
You went out like a champ.

oldsnakesalute.jpg

Banned.

he's not part of the council....yet. but like I said, this thread can't live on nes alone. gotta do something to spice things up.

Top Bottom