• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

JABEE

Pitching to Hunter Pence with two outs instead of Michael Martinez on deck...

Looking back on the thread I was mocking Fredi Gonzalez pretty good.

That was a great time until the fucking Cardinals beat the 102-win Phillies in a 5 game series. If the Phillies didn't spank the Braves in that last series, they would have had a great chance to win it all. :(

Looking back on the thread I was mocking Fredi Gonzalez pretty good.

That was a great time until the fucking Cardinals beat the 102-win Phillies in a 5 game series. If the Phillies didn't spank the Braves in that last series, they would have had a great chance to win it all. :(

All the Phillies had to do was toss one game and it was over. The Phillies would have destroyed the Diamondbacks in the NLDS.

JABEE

All the Phillies had to do was toss one game and it was over. The Phillies would have destroyed the Diamondbacks in the NLDS.

That entire season, the Phillies plowed through teams that got in their way. Cliff Lee, Roy Halladay, and Cole Hamels were insane that season, especially Lee and Halladay. I think the Cardinals were the only team that could have beat them. Maybe the Giants. Same thing happened in 2010. The Giants had a great pitching staff to match the Phils.

Spring training games don't count in the standings though.

0NZO4.gif

Fenix

Still trying to figure out what that's from... thought it was from a wrestling show, but CityTV doesn't air them.

Malo

Banned
Still trying to figure out what that's from... thought it was from a wrestling show, but CityTV doesn't air them.
I thought it was from that's so raven since it looks like raven's little brother from the show.

Edit: Damn it

Top Bottom