• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

rando14

Yeah but Windu said "lol mariners" so what was he saying lol mariners in regards to?

He's just mad that the M's didn't overpay his boy Bourn

Also in all the Felix hubbub I completely missed the facts that the M's signed Kelly Shopach and Joe Saunders.

Malo

Banned
I am watching the game with someone from DR. Gotta make it interesting.

Edit: I can't believe someone is playing tejada at short.
Makes sense since Mexico won't.

He's just mad that the M's didn't overpay his boy Bourn

Also in all the Felix hubbub I completely missed the facts that the M's signed Kelly Shopach and Joe Saunders.
Mariners making big moves.

4th
place in the west baby!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
If you've accepted your fate then why you salty @cygusx

Has nothing to do with if the Mariners are good, and if you have any other questions PM me.. if not stop posting about it

Macattk15

Depending on how much Saunders 1yr deal is ... we basically got one year of Kendrys Morales for free since Vargas is signed to a 1yr - $8.5 million deal now it the Angels.

Izick

I love the Pirates' history, but all of the blunders over the years, especially not selling to big-time players like Mark Cuban or Mario Lemieux, which could have both returned the Pirates to their former glory have scorned me. Pittsburgh could be a great baseball town if they were pushed in the right direction; hell they could be one of the best.

jakncoke

Banned
Pirates are so win starved that little winning set our attendance to crazy levels for us.38,496 is the listed capacity, 8 games went above that. 30 of the games were 30k+

.500 here we come!!!!

Lol where are you finding all this courage to be shitting on other teams

Massive hits of hopium, things are looking up! Because they can't possibly look down.

We've won two championships in three years. Yay us

tumblr_mcm56apmLO1rom1kvo1_r1_500.gif

bluemax

Banned
Why do the Yankees fans have a council on here? Is it because there are so many of them that its like vermin and you have to have some sort of pest control to keep them at bay?

Just do what I do every spring, put them all on ignore. It makes this thread almost readable.

Top Bottom