• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Sanjuro

I'm not sure what the hell I just watched, but it was amazing.

ICMWJhY.jpg

cashman

Banned
Really need to venture off this year to a road game. Baltimore is the obvious, but haven't been to NYS.

Debating Toronto as well, is the Skydome still really that bad of an experience?
It looks really nice on the outside, the only thing that sucks is the fact that they play baseball in there.

Enrique Rojas/ESPN ‏@Enrique_Rojas1
Everth Cabrera, Jordan Norberto, Fernando Martinez, Fautino De Los Santos y Cesar Puello compraban a Bosch.

5 more linked to Bosch.

eznark

Banned
Hope he's feeling ready. Should be. I've heard stories about him calling his shots in BP lately.

Well, unlike PED's, you can make the argument that every player in the MLB does it, so it can't be said to provide a competitive advantage.

Huh? Way more guys juice than beat their wives.

Some guys like Chipper do both!

alstein

Huh? Way more guys juice than beat their wives.

Some guys like Chipper do both!

I never heard any allegations of domestic abuse with Chipper, just cheating.

If you count Greenies, then Hank Aaron used PED's as well, as did many of the guys who are ragging on steroids.

eznark

Banned
I never heard any allegations of domestic abuse with Chipper, just cheating.

Let me write it down in a notebook quick.

Brady Anderson has been promoted to Orioles VP of Operations. Can we please stop pretending we are bothered by cheaters now?

Let me write it down in a notebook quick.

Brady Anderson has been promoted to Orioles VP of Operations. Can we please stop pretending we are bothered by cheaters now?
You're trying to tell people what we can and can't get bothered by?

Next thing you know you'll be telling me what restaurants I'm allowed to go to and water fountains I can and can't drink out of.

BFIB

David Price will not give the Rays a discount regarding an extension.

At least we know who will be at the top of the trade rumors for the deadline.

Macattk15

Future Yankee.

Nope. Yankees are too "old school baseball" for him. He won't play for em.

Once he hits free agency, he doesn’t intend to sign with an organization that burdens its players with rules. For example, if the Yankees traded for him, he wouldn’t stay there very long. “I wouldn’t sign a long-term deal there,” he told Morosi. “Those rules, that’s old-school baseball.”

From da horses mouth.

Top Bottom