• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

andycapps

I wouldn't hold my breath, I'm a recurring subscriber and all I got was $5 off the regular price for Premium.

I would do the MLB app, but I have an iPhone and a Nexus 7. So I assume I'd have to buy it on each of those, but when I'm at home I'd prefer to watch it on my PS3. If I do the full premium, I should be able to do it everything, I'm pretty sure.

HBP

I would do the MLB app, but I have an iPhone and a Nexus 7. So I assume I'd have to buy it on each of those, but when I'm at home I'd prefer to watch it on my PS3. If I do the full premium, I should be able to do it everything, I'm pretty sure.

No if you buy it once you can use it on any device, it links to your MLB account during the purchase. At least that's how I understand it.

At Bat 13 allows for audio access from a Mac or PC. That's a plus for me. I'll probably end up getting it.

No if you buy it once you can use it on any device, it links to your MLB account during the purchase. At least that's how I understand it.

I don't recall my MLB At Bat app asking for my MLB Account. I don't think it necessarily works. I had a Nexus 7 at one point too and would have had to pay to download it. If you have MLB.TV premium services, that may be a different story.

Premium access is unlocked by your MLB account. After you update/download, you're presented with a login screen - if you've paid for Premium, you should be good to go.

ETA: I think the At Bat app itself is free now, features are now in-app purchases.

There's also an option to "Connect purchase to MLB.com" which I guess if you buy whatever there, you can link to the app.

Oxx

I managed to get in and cancel mlbtv before it renewed. I'm sure there will be some kind of late-season deal.

Booties

Banned
SO FUCKING PUMPED! My friend left Philly to become an Ump. I wish I could be honest with my feelings about it, but he showed a lot of balls to actually uproot his entire life for it. Still though, kill all umps.

eznark

Banned
For those using the iOS MLB At Bat app, watch out:

Free iOS MLB app update charges users $125.00

Apparantly, MLB is bypassing Apple's protocols and charging subscribers directly when they update the app for free.

Uh, sounds more like he was charged the annual subscription fee. It's an auto-renewal unless you opt out.

Lol, yeah, that's exactly what happened. Reading the last line he didn't know it was an automatically renewing subscription. Blaming the app update is fucking hilarious.

Fenix

Jays-Gaf, starting this weekend SportsNet will be rebroadcasting the 1993 World Series, one game each weekend leading up to the beginning of the regular season.

Not like they're trying to overhype this or anything.

Parch

Jays-Gaf, starting this weekend SportsNet will be rebroadcasting the 1993 World Series, one game each weekend leading up to the beginning of the regular season.
I watched some of the rebroadcasted '92 games. Ratings must have been good enough to do it again for the '93 WS. Good memories are good.

Sanjuro

Were you thinking of the Red Sox as a low A club last year?

Red Sox just played poorly. I'm actually really excited about this season thanks to Bobby V.

Reason I called Toronto a AAA-Club, is that they always had good talent throughout the years that eventually ended up elsewhere. If I was a fan that's how I would describe the team on a yearly basis.

Top Bottom