• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Sanjuro

Jays INCOMING
Jose Reyes
Josh Johnson
Mark Buerhle
John Buck
Emilio Bonafacio

Marlins INCOMING
Yunel Escobar
Adeiny Hechavarria
Henderson Alvarez
Justin Nicolino
Jake Marisnick

ahahhahahahahahahah...hahahahahahahhehehehehhehe...BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMFG just caught up on twitter after work and saw this... this may be the most excited I have been for a Jays season since 1993 (and I was 8 so i didnt know anything). I do hope JPA isnt in the deal at all, would love to see what Texas is willing to give up for him.

I do feel bad for Stanton though... You would have to hope they have something in place for him as well after this. Such a terrible move on the Marlins part.

Blearth

Banned
Franchise2-stylin-adsA-620x826.jpg

Those were the days. Stanton is next.

I never noticed how badly Stanton is photoshopped into this.

Pimpwerx

Wow! Got out of work and sports radio was exploding with people mad about this fire sale. SMH. This fucking franchise fleeced the city for a stadium and now this shit? Fuck them. Fuck them hard. PEACE.

Sanjuro

This is what happens when you have sports teams in Florida and use ketchup on hot dogs. Been warning all of you for some time.

Updated 11-Player Trade Info:

Blue Jays GET:
-- IF/OF Emilio Bonafacio
-- C John Buck
-- LHP Mark Buehrle
-- RHP Josh Johnson
-- SS Jose Reyes

Marlins GET:
-- RHP Henderson Alvarez
-- SS Yunel Escobar
-- IF Adeiny Hechavarria
-- OF Jake Marisnick
-- C Jeff Mathis
-- LHP Justin Nicolino

gaming_noob

Updated 11-Player Trade Info:

Blue Jays GET:
-- IF/OF Emilio Bonafacio
-- C John Buck
-- LHP Mark Buerhle
-- RHP Josh Johnson
-- SS Jose Reyes

Marlins GET:
-- RHP Henderson Alvarez
-- SS Yunel Escobar
-- IF Adeiny Hechavarria
-- OF Jake Marisnick
-- C Jeff Mathis
-- LHP Justin Nicolino

"Juan C. Rodriguez ?@JCRMarlinsbeat
Source: #Marlins chipping in $4 million, getting back CF Jake Marisnick and RHP Anthony DeSclafani among others. #bluejays"

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I think I'm done with the Marlins. 2012 started with so much promise, now they're the laughingstock of MLB.

I'm planning a move to Atlanta anyways. I'll be more than happy to switch my allegiance to the Braves. Please come to Atlanta, Stanton.

Top Bottom