• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Please come to Atlanta, Stanton.

animation1dfg2zq7g.gif

cashman

Banned
I think I'm done with the Marlins. 2012 started with so much promise, now they're the laughingstock of MLB.

I'm planning a move to Atlanta anyways. I'll be more than happy to switch my allegiance to the Braves. Please come to Atlanta, Stanton.

HEAT CULTURE

Nobility

Banned
Hey guys, just flipped the channel to the Raptors game and the commentator said all the Jays gear will be gone now, what could have happened to the Jays in-

FI0LJ.jpg

I think I'm done with the Marlins. 2012 started with so much promise, now they're the laughingstock of MLB.

I'm planning a move to Atlanta anyways. I'll be more than happy to switch my allegiance to the Braves. Please come to Atlanta, Stanton.

Wooooow. Going Braves. Wooooow. Don't come back when we wildcard ourselves to the next championship.

calder

God, the Marlins are the worst franchise ever. Poor Miami fans/taxpayers/players, what a fucking disgrace. Loria should be in jail.

.... but damn AA managed to pull off a huge deal. It's a risky move, obviously, with all those back loaded contracts but shit I'm excited.

Fenix

ij6L9bhFX0jcy.gif

Credit to Archi Zuber for the gif.

Also, can we please get Dickey for JPA and JA Happ now?

Edit: Also hire Acta.

Edit 2: ^^^ Each team gets $25 million more next year due to national tv contracts. Backloaded deals are far less of a worry.

Talon

Luria is brilliant.

Get the city and state to build you a stadium and then dump your bloated payroll immediately afterwards...to another country!

If I lived in Florida and is/was a season ticket holder I would never give them a single penny again.

This is beyond disgusting. This is worse than the 1997 fire sale.

Nobility

Banned
I feel so sorry for Marlins fans, the press will destroy Loria...though I can't imagine what else they can do to that man.

It's his world, Miami fans are just living in it.

Top Bottom