• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

@MLB_PR: The 3/8 #WBC game between #Japan & #ChineseTaipei was highest-rated cable program EVER in Taiwan (15.5 rating).

@MLB_PR: #Japan’s win over #Netherlands on 3/10 was most-watched sporting event in Japan in past year (22.1 rating, 43 share). #WBC

@MLBNetworkPR: Sunday’s #USA/#Canada #WBC game is @MLBNetwork's most-watched non-Postseason game ever, w/760,000 avg viewers, peaking w/1.25mm from 7-730pE

@MLB_PR: '13 @WBCBaseball setting attendance records so far: best entering round 2, best ever for a game in Taiwan & best pools in AZ and PR

@MLB_PR: #TeamUSA vs. #TeamMexico was 2nd most attended @WBCBaseball game ever in N. America and 3rd highest in tournament history - 44,256

WBC has been doing well so far. Great to see!!

@MLB_PR: The 3/8 #WBC game between #Japan & #ChineseTaipei was highest-rated cable program EVER in Taiwan (15.5 rating).

@MLB_PR: #Japan’s win over #Netherlands on 3/10 was most-watched sporting event in Japan in past year (22.1 rating, 43 share). #WBC

@MLBNetworkPR: Sunday’s #USA/#Canada #WBC game is @MLBNetwork's most-watched non-Postseason game ever, w/760,000 avg viewers, peaking w/1.25mm from 7-730pE

@MLB_PR: '13 @WBCBaseball setting attendance records so far: best entering round 2, best ever for a game in Taiwan & best pools in AZ and PR

@MLB_PR: #TeamUSA vs. #TeamMexico was 2nd most attended @WBCBaseball game ever in N. America and 3rd highest in tournament history - 44,256

WBC has been doing well so far. Great to see!!

WOOT! I really feel that two or three tournaments down the line it's going to be something special. but they really have to figure out when they play it.

WOOT! I really feel that two or three tournaments down the line it's going to be something special. but they really have to figure out when they play it.

yes, i agree. The level of the tournament has greatly increased compared to the last two. I think they should make it every three years instead of four though.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
All Star Break. Make the break like 2 weeks or something. Start the season a little bit earlier.

Edit: although that wouldn't fit well with the other side of the tournament. They need time to travel and mlb players play in that part too.

carlos

Not only should their right fielder be playing for PR, but their SP should be starting for Cuba....for shame, USA...

lol, joking, melting pot and all that

Not only should their right fielder be playing for PR, but their SP should be starting for Cuba....for shame, USA...

lol, joking, melting pot and all that

IF Netherlands get Curacao, we deserve PR to play for our team. They are, after all, American citizens and soon will gain statehood.

eznark

Banned
images

Madtown_

I'm assuming no, but does an MLB.TV subscription get you access to the WBC? My house no longer has MLB network, but I'd like to watch Ryan Braun lead team USA to the championship

carlos

IF Netherlands get Curacao, we deserve PR to play for our team. They are, after all, American citizens and soon will gain statehood.

Statehood? not in my lifetime, if ever...republicans won't allow it, and with both economies fucked up, (PR's more so), it makes no financial sense for the US to allow it.

Anyway, I'm just disappointed that by the time the next WBC rolls around, the only major league player on the roster will be zombie Angel Pagan and maybe zombie Rios... including PR in the draft really ruined/killed player development here...

eznark

Banned
Why do you hate Martin Maldonado?

I'm assuming no, but does an MLB.TV subscription get you access to the WBC? My house no longer has MLB network, but I'd like to watch Ryan Braun lead team USA to the championship

Yes it does

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
You need mlbnetwork along with a certain provider to watch them online.

Top Bottom