• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

eznark

Banned
Hot-Patriotism-Jessica-Pace.jpg

A-bikini-patriot.jpg

July-4th-Hot-girl-american-flag-kate-upton.jpg

american_flag_babe.jpg

miss-america-babe-UVZbw.jpg

3668688308_a8801234c8.jpg

Coming for you Dominicans

LOOK AT THIS STUFF HERE. THAT'S GOOD STUFF

THAT'S GOOD STUFF

THAT'S GOOD STUFF

I DON'T KNOW IF AVILES CAN HIT THAT, THAT'S GOOD STUFF

LOOK AT IT

LOOK AT IT RIGHT THERE

THAT'S GOOD STUFF

What's up with eating dicks in here?

huh? I just said they can 'endure a defeat.'

BTW, I'm watching the 30 for 30 Bo Jackson documentary. Playing in the NFL while you play baseball is like posting on the Gaming Side when you post in the baseball thread. It ruins everything.

McNei1y

I wish I could have an American flag waving behind me and a bald eagle flying around me at all times with the "I am a real american" tune playing.

bluemax

Banned
Guys I just found out Jeff Sullivan is gonna stop writing for Lookout Landing. I feel like I'm losing a friend for reals. I mean shit, I've been reading the guy since he was a kid on the ESPN boards named g8rh8r.

Jeff Sullivan is stepping down from Lookout Landing. This will seem ridiculous but for me, I'd put this up there with trading Ichiro and the death of Dave Niehaus as losses of important figures in the Mariners community. And from the comments on the site it seems a number of commenters there feel the same way.

RIP to the last good place on the Internet.

eznark

Banned
Jeff Sullivan is stepping down from Lookout Landing. This will seem ridiculous but for me, I'd put this up there with trading Ichiro and the death of Dave Niehaus as losses of important figures in the Mariners community. And from the comments on the site it seems a number of commenters there feel the same way.

RIP to the last good place on the Internet.

Huh, did he take a job somewhere to write about baseball or is he just done? I always liked him.

evilhomer

Guys I just found out Jeff Sullivan is gonna stop writing for Lookout Landing. I feel like I'm losing a friend for reals. I mean shit, I've been reading the guy since he was a kid on the ESPN boards named g8rh8r.

Sorry to hear this, wish the best for him as he moves on. He has been one of the few good things about the Mariners the past few years. I wouldn't even pay much attention to spring training, but I can't help but love his write-ups everyday. Really going to miss him.

Top Bottom