• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

eznark

Banned
death to baseball nepotism

Mike-Piazza.jpg

bozeman

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Mike Redmond, eh honestly never heard of him before this.
He used to have rounds of batting practice in the nude to loosen up the Twins clubhouse.

The Orioles claimed Alexi Casilla off of waivers from the Twins. I'm not even mad.

cashman

Banned
Rangers make a qualifying offer to Hamilton but decline Napoli.

Edit: The Rangers have also told Alexi Ogando that he will start in 2013. I hope this doesn't mean they are giving up on Neffy....

BFIB

Mark McGwire has turned down the Cards offer to return as their hitting coach, and will accept a job with the Dodgers for the same position.

Oh boy...

Danny Knobler of CBS is reporting the Braves have shifted and are now "looking into the logistics" of signing Josh Hamilton.

Deal between the Cubs and Angels is imminent.

Carlos Marmol is going to the Angels (Marmol already confirmed himself he's been traded to the Angels). Dan Haren is going to the Cubs.

clemenx

Banned
I admit not having seen him last season but I still think he's pretty good. Any reason to think he won't bounce back?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Astros back to old school uni's/hats...

me like.

Orbit the mascot lol is back whooo :p

Now too bad the team stinks and its going to the AL :(

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Astros back to old school uni's/hats...

me like.

Orbit the mascot lol is back whooo :p

Now too bad the team stinks and its going to the AL :(

I like them too, especially those Friday/Alternates.

Now if only the site would come back up so I can do some window shopping for apparel.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I like them too, especially those Friday/Alternates.

Now if only the site would come back up so I can do some window shopping for apparel.

same and I keep refreshing. Take my damn money you crappy ball club :(

Matrix

Top Bottom