• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

clemenx

Banned
Marmol makes 10 million!? Cubs must be sending some money.

It's going to be hilarious when Angels don't sign Greinke.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Haren's physical must be a god damn mess.

That deal was so fucking inexplicable. Marmol is one of the worst relievers in baseball.

He still provided more value at 2B than Freddy Sanchez.

The decline of the 2010 players is sad. I'd say it's almost a curse when you look at what happened to most of those players. Lincecum sucking, Sanchez injuries, Huff sucking, Posey leg, Cody Ross signing with Valentine Red Sox.

Sad, sad times for the 2010 Giants.

590x218x416895_10152219612855431_946844450_n-590x218.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.3DO7vBP_5q.jpg

Uniforms are a little bland, but I like the logo.

Reminds me of the Nats uniforms.

FstTQ.png

Beastmode never sleeps.
Beast mode is beast mode. If your tiered, beast mode doesn't care. If your sick beast mode doesn't care.

Free agent predictions
Grienke to Padres
Haren to twins
Scott baker to the Twins
Kyle Loshe to the Royals
Ryan Madson to the Nats
Dallas Braden to the SoftBank Hawks
Josh Hamilton to rehab

Beast mode is beast mode. If your tiered, beast mode doesn't care. If your sick beast mode doesn't care.

Free agent predictions
Grienke to Padres
Haren to twins
Scott baker to the Twins
Kyle Loshe to the Royals
Ryan Madson to the Nats
Dallas Braden to the SoftBank Hawks
Josh Hamilton to rehab

LOL, come on dude. I'm a Padres fan, and i expect nothing but shit signings. The team should prioritize a starting pitcher, and an extension to Chase Headley.

jakncoke

Banned
So far it seems

Jay Bell is our hitting coach
Alvarez back for 700k
Rob weak arm,lighting hitting bitch is gone.

I hope we do at least 1 move i can get semi excited about. Also Hanrahan is getting expensive maybe trade him for something.

Can we expect the team who signs Hamilton to lose in a painful way in the playoffs? It seems like destiny at this point after the last three years.

A's have re-signed Bartolo Colon to a one-year deal. With the A's playing five games in the playoffs, Colon will be suspended for the first five games of the 2013 season to wrap up his 50-game suspension.

A's have re-signed Bartolo Colon to a one-year deal. With the A's playing five games in the playoffs, Colon will be suspended for the first five games of the 2013 season to wrap up his 50-game suspension.
Brah will eat some innings and some hotel buffets or us. Someone in the rotation will have a dead arm next year.

Malo

Banned
Yankees: We're sorry, Mariano. We are going to search for a better player at your gimmick position. Good luck!
You shut your fucking mouth.

I love you mlb-gaf except the LLLs and xbaswhatever the fuck, my bandwith is fucking great!

I'm wasted

Top Bottom