• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
i'd say posey is the mvp. Him and Braun led the league in hitting, but posey plays the tougher position. Similar to how I chose Kemp over Braun last season.

Although Braun is a hell of a baserunner so its close. Can't go wrong with either though. As long as its not Wright then i'll be ok. No one wants Cajole back anyway.

eznark

Banned
i'd say posey is the mvp. Him and Braun led the league in hitting, but posey plays the tougher position. Similar to how I chose Kemp over Braun last season.

Although Braun is a hell of a baserunner so its close. Can't go wrong with either though. As long as its not Wright then i'll be ok. No one wants Cajole back anyway.

Eh his alt was just unbanned.

Jason Bay needs to stay a Met forever.
Enjoy!!
arod2212.jpeg

cashman

Banned
Bob Nightengale ‏@BNightengale
The Seattle #Mariners and the Baltimore #Orioles are expected to be the finalists for Josh Hamiltons' services,several GMs predict. #Rangers

LOL. Weed was just made legal in Washington too.

BFIB

Per mlbtraderumors, Red Sox have Napoli on their radar.

Why don't they just say "Red Sox has every free agent on their radar"?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the Mariners are interested in Ben Revere and Aaron Hicks. I'd much, much rather the Twins trade Revere (or Willingham) than Span. I kind of hope they don't trade Hicks. Looking forward to him playing for the Red Wings this year.

Apparently the Mariners are interested in Ben Revere and Aaron Hicks. I'd much, much rather the Twins trade Revere (or Willingham) than Span. I kind of hope they don't trade Hicks. Looking forward to him playing for the Red Wings this year.
Amazin Avenue was talking a bit about ur teams OF options. Said u guys have alot of talent in minors with Hicks, Acria and Buxton lower. Mets need OF n we have alot of nice young arms, which i kno u guys need.

The amount of "don't want" I have for Josh Hamilton can not be measured.

Albert Belle 2.0 would have us never sign another marquee free agent again.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Amazin Avenue was talking a bit about ur teams OF options. Said u guys have alot of talent in minors with Hicks, Acria and Buxton lower. Mets need OF n we have alot of nice young arms, which i kno u guys need.
Yeah, the Twins are pretty much set in the outfield. Angel Morales & Joe Benson have both shown great flashes but have been bad lately. Eddie Rosario was shifted from OF to 2B, I suppose he'll head back out if he can't stick at 2B. It's quite possible that Sano ends up out there, too. I'd say they'll shake a couple good players out of that bunch.

I definitely think that trading an OF is the way to go, especially with Hicks & Arcia quite possibly knocking on the door in AAA this year. I just hope it's not Span they trade off the major leaguers. He's a stud.

Ken Rosenthal says the Mets are "laying groundwork" in order to trade R.A. Dickey. Supposedly Dickey is asking too much for an extension, so now the Mets want to spin him while his value is through the roof.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
damn this system. small market teams like the mets can't afford to keep their own players.

clemenx

Banned
Yeah. I don't care he's a knuckleballer. If I'm a GM I wouldn't give anything substantial for Dickey. He's still a 38yo pitcher with 2 decent seasons before this one. I wouldn't take that risk, so I doubt he gets traded.

The same has to apply with this contract. I have no idea about his demands but I hope they're not crazy.

Top Bottom