• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014-2015 Offseason |OT| Playoff Dreaming

But why buy it now if you can get it in May for half price? If you're not a small market team fan(excluding those poor no-money Cardinals) most of your teams games are on locally or national tv with a sports sub. The show has had deals included with the game a few times too.

If you live in a different market from your favorite team you would miss a lot of games with what you're suggesting.

zychi

Banned
If you live in a different market from your favorite team you would miss a lot of games with what you're suggesting.

Hence the locally. If MLBtv went 9.99/mo like WWEN I'd be all over it. I can wait it out.

I benefit from being a Cubs fan tho. I can pretty much watch their games anywhere now. CSN has all sports games online now, WGN is pretty much everywhere in America. I buy MLBtv for fantasy and to watch some players I love, like Pedroia, Kershaw etc

b6RiDBR.png

That's just sad

Andy McCullough
‏@McCulloughStar
Jarrod Dyson bought Rusty Kuntz a T-shirt that reads "WHAT UP PLAYER."

...I'm so happy to have the Royals back, it's been a long winter

BFIB

Is there a way to vpn the PlayStation to make it appear as a different location? Gonna get mlb tv this year as I cut cable.
I used unblock us, and configured my routers DNS. Never had any issues, great service and unlocks other Netflix regions too.

zulux21

The penny-pinching going on with .tv is hilarious to me. I mean I know all at once that's sort of a chunk of cash, but really? Do the simple math and you'll find that you're paying less than a dollar a game for one team's season. If you watch more than one team, well you're looking at like dimes a game.

Is MLB-GAF all living on foodstamps or what??

Well for starters, I tend to try to avoid paying more for something than I need to, every dollar I save is another dollar in my bank account, and $100 for the whole season (paying for two months then $50 for the rest of the season) is better than $125 for the whole season.

Beyond that, after the first two months (that initial $50) I will have a good idea if my team is going to be worth following. If my team sucks I can easily get my baseball fix from the free game of the day and my savings go from $25 to $75 by not buying the year pass now.

Even if it's a great value for the whole season at under a dollar per game if I watch them all, it doesn't mean that it's a great value for what my watching habits will actually be. Call me not a real fan if you want, but personally I enjoy baseball less when my team is losing constantly and watch far less baseball when that is happening :p

He's done, he cannot hit anymore. Still a half decent defender but he can't hit.

to be fair there isn't any context to that quote. I mean if he was just trying to hit the ball that would be one thing, but if he was trying to work on a certain thing (if you are a pull hitter trying to hit it opposite field, or if you pop up a lot working on making sure to hit ground balls ect) you can easily strike out on a machine and not have it be pathetic.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Kill me.

"I really want to get into that front office, make some changes, and build a team that I want to build,'' Hunter told USA Today last week. "I'd love to learn everything from Terry. He'll be a mentor. One day, that's my goal, to be GM of the Twins.''
Ah, a team free of "imposter" black Latino players and gay players built without using all those bullshit analytics.

Seriously, kill me.

It really is a great service. You get both the home and away feeds of both TV and Radio and also can just hear the park sounds. And you get the $20 MLB At Bat App for your phone too. Plus the picture quality is usually great.

Yeah being in Red Sox territory and not having an SNY sub this is really useful for me.

Parch

Blue Jay lineup today could be the opening day lineup and probably the best defensive setup available. I'm alright with Pillar in left. Good opportunity for him.

They're telling Pompey there's a competition in center, but naw, it's his job. We'll see how his stick is but he does bring good defense in center.

Top Bottom