• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014-2015 Offseason |OT| Playoff Dreaming

Beckx

One Pirates analyst thinks we have a chance to get Walker back by starting with a qualifying offer of around $16M then getting a deal done after that. He'd better be right or Kang had better get good fast.

Going to miss the Tsuruga Kehi game. Fuck.

One Pirates analyst thinks we have a chance to get Walker back by starting with a qualifying offer of around $16M then getting a deal done after that. He'd better be right or Kang had better get good fast.

Going to miss the Tsuruga Kehi game. Fuck.

Too bad man, looks to be a gooooood one. Hiranuma tiiiiiiiiiiiiime

And his first pitch is a beautiful K (though his catcher telegraphs things really hard).

Hiranuma is unhittable.

I normally defer to Boras because he always seems to know what he's doing with regards to making his clients an assload of money, but he's coming off like a spoiled dick with this Kris Bryan thing. The rule is the rule. The Cubs are going to sit him. No amount of bitching is going to change that.

zulux21

Theo is a idiot then.

he is an idiot for trading two weeks of someone now for a full season later?
I would make that trade every single time no matter what the season looked like, but it's a no brainer with boras involved and with a farm system that is loaded with young talent that in a few years could help make a team that can compete year after year.

plus the kid could use that time to rest up his shoulder a bit.

Beckx

Too bad man, looks to be a gooooood one. Hiranuma tiiiiiiiiiiiiime

And his first pitch is a beautiful K (though his catcher telegraphs things really hard).

Hiranuma is unhittable.

Just read the box score, so pissed about missing it. Had to be up early for work travel. Dude hasn't walked a batter in 18 innings.

Sounds like Satou Sena's football was murder too.

Papi needs to shut up already about the PEDs thing. You know who else hasn't failed a drug test since 2003? ARod and Ryan Braun. You know who else played the "I've been tested hundreds of times!" card? Marion Jones and Lance Armstrong. Your Palmiero-esque defiance ain't convincing anyone outside of Boston homers these days.

eznark

Banned
Papi needs to shut up already about the PEDs thing. You know who else hasn't failed a drug test since 2003? ARod and Ryan Braun. You know who else played the "I've been tested hundreds of times!" card? Marion Jones and Lance Armstrong. Your Palmiero-esque defiance ain't convincing anyone outside of Boston homers these days.

I like that he finally admits to taking steroids at least.

BigAT

I did like his portrayal of steroids as something you could seemingly only obtain by consulting with a Mexican cartel. That was a nice dramatic touch.

eznark

Banned
I look forward to Monday when he claims he never wrote an article about steroids, just like he never apologized for using them.

RBI baseball comes out on Tuesday anyone play it last year? I am thinking of taking a year off from the Show and trying something different.

eznark

Banned
RBI baseball comes out on Tuesday anyone play it last year? I am thinking of taking a year off from the Show and trying something different.

It was a trainwreck last year. Doubt it'll be much better this year.

if you want an arcadey baseball game check out Super Mega Baseball.

It was a trainwreck last year. Doubt it'll be much better this year.

if you want an arcadey baseball game check out Super Mega Baseball.

Dammit that sucks to hear. I figured something was up when none of the big sites have reviews up yet. What platforms is super mega on?

thefro

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news-ch...ld-rooftop-owner-charged-ripping-chicago-cubs

One of the 2 rooftop owners suing the Cubs to block the Wrigley Field renovation just got indicted by the Feds for mail fraud for under-reporting the revenue his business brought in.

Federal prosecutors charged a Wrigley Field rooftop owner with ripping off the Chicago Cubs by under-reporting attendance figures and gross revenues for his business, authorities said Friday.

The owner, R. Marc Hamid, 46, an attorney from Chicago, was charged with four counts of mail fraud. The feds are seeking to have him forfeit at least $600,000. He allegedly under-reported revenues from his business by more than $1.5 million from 2008 to 2011, which resulted in Skybox on Sheffield to withhold hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalty payments owed the Cubs, the feds allege.

jbug617

Banned
Victorino has beef with some radio guys up here. This past weekend Victorino said the Sox should trade prospects for Hamels even the hitters and the radio guys took his comments as Victorino trying to get rid of competition for his spot in the line up.

Think it's just PS4.

Thanks. I still have a PS4 so I will check it out. I sold mine to amazon but then my wife convinced me to cancel the sale since a new Little Big Planet game was coming out. Funny thing is I bought LBP3 the day it came out and we havent played one second of it yet. She is taking 2 graduate courses and I am taking one, between that and having a 1 year old we never have time to game together. First world problems I guess.

BFIB

Well, always a treat to hear Papi tell everyone how it should be.

I don't think I've ever wanted anyone to fail so hard at a PED test than this guy.

3N16MA

Banned
Why do the Cubs get royalty fees anyway?

Rooftop owners started charging admission to watch the game and the Cubs were getting nothing. They filed a lawsuit claiming it was copyright infringement and that a license is required to charge admission and view MLB.

Just read the box score, so pissed about missing it. Had to be up early for work travel. Dude hasn't walked a batter in 18 innings.

Sounds like Satou Sena's football was murder too.

Nobody could touch it. It seemed like the same Fork in the same spot struck out at least 5 Kehi players. Same for Hiranuma's slider. Same pitch, same location, hell even his catcher framed it in the EXACT same spot each time.

Still nobody hit it.

Nobody could touch it. It seemed like the same Fork in the same spot struck out at least 5 Kehi players. Same for Hiranuma's slider. Same pitch, same location, hell even his catcher framed it in the EXACT same spot each time.

Still nobody hit it.
Yeah my internet went out last night. Couldn't watch it. Was really looking forward to it.

Beckx

It's too bad they had to meet so early.

Satou exits having thrown the fastest pitch in the tournament so far, I want to see if Takahashi can top it tonight. He has the next 4 on the top 5.

Top Bottom