• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014-2015 Offseason |OT| Playoff Dreaming

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Yasmany Tomas going to the Dbacks. 6 years 68.9 million
7oiWzhy.png

"Go ahead! We don't need ya!"

jbug617

Banned
It's either Latos or Leake. They would need to add more to get Cueto.

edit: Kid is protecting himself saying something is holding up the deal.

Sanjuro

Update: both teams agree on Cespedes deal, but something is preventing it from happening, don't know what. Very strange.

Call the Ghostbusters.

zychi

Banned
If cueto goes to bos, theyre the favorites without lester.

It also helps my cubs get rid of the best pitcher in the division

jakncoke

Banned
With that cricket dying after being hit i decided to look up to see if or how many in mlb history died as result of being hit . Came across a big list of unforunated deaths and this one really stuck out..

ED MORRIS: Morris, a 32-year-old pitcher for the Red Sox whose best seasons were in 1928-29, when he won a combined 33 games, died from stab wounds to the chest -- the result of a fight during a fish fry given in his honor the night before he was to leave for Boston's Spring Training camp in 1932.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/26015916/

The Rays have signed Ernesto Frieri to a 1-year, $800k Major League deal.

lol good luck rays

After not knowing where Scherzer would go for the longest time, I think the Giants would be the perfect fit. Getting him and trading for Valbuena would be a pretty good offseason for them.

But I know nothing of the Giants system. Do they have any decent pitching prospects that the Cubs would be interested in? I know Beede is off limits for sure.

A Texas minor leaguer just killed someone last week over there. I drive over there and I tell you what, shit is tough. And self driving cars out there might not work since there's a lot of streets with no visible signs.

Top Bottom