• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014-2015 Offseason |OT| Playoff Dreaming

Bill Shaikin ‏@BillShaikin

Zaidi: #Dodgers looking actively at free agents and trades for SS - "very possible" to get a SS before end of winter meetings.
Zaidi on Dee Gordon: "He's a cost-controlled All-Star 2B.. we are not dangling him. He is our 2B."
We'll see what happens with Dee when this is all over.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Do any of you dudes play DriveClub? Apparently it works now. I haven't launched it in weeks but challenges and a lot of online shit seems to be working.

I either need a crew or for people to join the crew I created. If you play search for "MLBgaf" I think I set it as open or public or whatever. I suck at the game but it seems like you have to have a crew to take full advantage of the game.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Upton and Johnson for Posey then send Posey to A ball just because fuck that guy.

LVlIz.gif

Sometimes it's hard being an Athletics fan. These past two weeks have been extra tough seeing players like Donaldson and Moss leave, two guys who I legitimately like.

I still believe in Billy Beane though.

Jas

Congrats Cubs Fans, you'll like him a lot.

Red Sox didn't deserve him.

Christmas at Fenway is this Saturday where the Red Sox are going to sell their Sox Pax lol

Top Bottom