• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014-2015 Offseason |OT| Playoff Dreaming

BFIB

This all for $70 seems pretty good. Should be around $60 with GCU
16439112335_c8f719b494_z.jpg

I'll buy for sure.

Twitch gameplay reveal today. Hope its a full game and just not quick clips.

Parch

Parch, are you sending invites already for returnees?
What was your team name? I have already sent 2 invites to returning managers. It would be to your email you used for Yahoo. There was 2 teams last year who abandoned the league so I gave their spot to new teams.

ENIGMA You in? I got a waiting list so if anybody isn't interested in returning just let me know.

stn

Didn't Shields supposedly have an offer for $110M from a "mystery team"? If his price drops to 3yr/$60-70M then I'd say that's a good deal. He's a very solid pitcher, very dependable. He's just not a true #1, I'd say he's a good #2. Normally I'd want Boston to get him but I'd rather they use the money towards extending Porcello.

eznark

Banned
you got that like 2 years ago I think. My ps4 controller has the Giants logo on the touchpad, didnt put the rest of the cover on.

Still ugly mlb cover :( I wish they gave an option for the best side of cali for a Madbum cover.

OS always has fucking fantastic covers that you can print yourself.

turnbuckle

Per Detroit Tigers----
V-Mart Update:

Victor Martinez injured his left knee last week during his off-season workout program. He underwent an MRI and examination at the Watson Clinic yesterday which revealed Martinez suffered a torn medial meniscus in his left knee.

He is scheduled for surgery Tuesday of next week with Dr. James Andrews in Pensacola, Florida. An additional update will be given at that time.

Well shit. Fuck. Shitfuck

Man God

Non-Canon Member
As a die hard Red Sox fan I can think of few things better than A-rod coming out, juiced to the gills on the latest undetectable stuff, and killing it on the Yankees this year (well, as long as they don't win it all)

BFIB

As a die hard Red Sox fan I can think of few things better than A-rod coming out, juiced to the gills on the latest undetectable stuff, and killing it on the Yankees this year (well, as long as they don't win it all)

I hope A-Rod does well, because all it does is fuel the fire between A-Rod and the Yankees.

Gonna be fun to watch that all come to head this year. I fully expect A-Rod to have a monster year.

zychi

Banned
I hope A-Rod does well, because all it does is fuel the fire between A-Rod and the Yankees.

Gonna be fun to watch that all come to head this year. I fully expect A-Rod to have a monster year.
Once he steps into the batter's box, doesn't he get a bonus or something? I remember reading about it but don't remember the exact phrasing

zulux21

Once he steps into the batter's box, doesn't he get a bonus or something? I remember reading about it but don't remember the exact phrasing

I know if he hits something like 8 home runs he gets a couple million in bonus money. don't know about other ones.

Malo

Banned
He gets bonuses every time he passes someone on the all time homerun list starting with Willie Mays, whom A-Rod is only 6 or 8 homeruns away from.

rando14

I'm gonna be crying a ton during ARod's farewell year ;_;

13ELIEVE

What was your team name? I have already sent 2 invites to returning managers. It would be to your email you used for Yahoo. There was 2 teams last year who abandoned the league so I gave their spot to new teams.

ENIGMA You in? I got a waiting list so if anybody isn't interested in returning just let me know.

RYU Wins!!

Top Bottom