• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014-2015 Offseason |OT| Playoff Dreaming

aFIGurANT

Holy crow, I think Shields has the biggest forehead I've ever seen. Can we get with Nasa on the name?
263214-0-600.jpg

No wonder he plays a sport where he can hide that shit with a hat.

aFIGurANT

Ketchup is just thick sugar. Gross shit.

If we can go back to the hamburger theory though, it's far superior to actual tomatoes. I don't want no hulking fruit confusing my taste buds when I bite into that ground beef.

Dogs/brats are a bit different although only a good ballpark hot dog can compliment the sharpness of most mustards in my experience.

If we can go back to the hamburger theory though, it's far superior to actual tomatoes. I don't want no hulking fruit confusing my taste buds when I bite into that ground beef.

Dogs/brats are a bit different although only a good ballpark hot dog can compliment the sharpness of most mustards in my experience.

I like thinly cut tomatoes on my hamburger, but yes vegetables can often overshadow meat on a burger.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So far, there's one baseball take on this entire page and its about the size of James Shields' dome.

MLBGaf plz

aFIGurANT

So far, there's one baseball take on this entire page and its about the size of James Shields' dome.

MLBGaf plz

7 days until pitchers and catchers!

That's a real thing even if it's sure to induce some serious blueballs when the day rolls around and there's still nothing to watch.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
7 days until pitchers and catchers!

That's a real thing even if it's sure to induce some serious blueballs when the day rolls around and there's still nothing to watch.

Real talk: nobody *actually* cares about spring training other than people who have a weird obsession with team prospects. Mostly its just "wee baseball"

aFIGurANT

Real talk: nobody *actually* cares about spring training other than people who have a weird obsession with team prospects. Mostly its just "wee baseball"

Prospects = the NCAA players of baseball to be really real though. ST is like the combine but it's actual games you can watch instead of some weird commercialized gym-class competition.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Sounds like more of an issue with portion control - size your toppings properly! By that argument any particular ingredient can overpower a burger or hot dog.

Otherwise you end up with bullshit like this:

33GMOl5l.jpg

3N16MA

Banned
Sounds like more of an issue with portion control - size your toppings properly! By that argument any particular ingredient can overpower a burger or hot dog.

Otherwise you end up with bullshit like this:

33GMOl5l.jpg

Is that mayo? Might as well just eat it right out of the jar.

Chris R

They will help you find your size.

Ah ok good. I have a very long layover in Seattle next week on my way back to Alaska and was planning on just kicking it around downtown instead of staying in the airport for hours and hours.

I need that new alternate cap.

Angry Grimace

Prospects = the NCAA players of baseball to be really real though. ST is like the combine but it's actual games you can watch instead of some weird commercialized gym-class competition.

I've gone on two occasions and its mostly just boring.

What people don't care about team prospects?

They only play for like 2 innings in Spring Training and they rarely are facing Randy Johnson or something. Its usually some other scrub trying to make long relief.

eznark

Banned
What kind of high class hipster weirdo's populate this place to not put KETCHUP on stuff?

This guy is my new favorite sports gaf member. Loves ketchup and tried to have an actual football discussion in the football thread.

You're a-ok by me friend.

You aren't a Cardinals fan are you?

I'll watch ST just because I miss baseball after an agonizing 4 months. Doesn't matter who is playing, it's just great to watch some baseball again.

I'll watch ST just because I miss baseball after an agonizing 4 months. Doesn't matter who is playing, it's just great to watch some baseball again.
Only reason I watched the Caribbean WS. Cuba took it bye. Hoping Gourriel escaped and is hiding in PR waiting to sign with the Nets and play SS.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I know *I'm* excited to watch Zoilo Almonte, Jonny Gomes, and ??? duke it out for the left field honors this spring.

Top Bottom