• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

see5harp

ipWkq3zuAoCF9.gif

That ball was WAYYY out. Dat bat flip.

see5harp

That was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

RBIs right now:
MadBum - 5
Panda - 4
Pence - 3

:/

At least Pence cut down the SO's tonight. I took a look at league averages and while those guys aren't producing right now, at least they are taking walks and getting on base. Both have been streaky guys so hopefully it gets better.

At least Pence cut down the SO's tonight. I took a look at league averages and while those guys aren't producing right now, at least they are taking walks and getting on base. Both have been streaky guys so hopefully it gets better.

Pence must have more walks than hits by now. His outfield assists have been huge tho.

Just read Jayson Stark's big ass article about the qualifying offer system fucking over Stephen Drew and Kendrys Morales and how it fucked over Kyle Lohse and Michael Bourn last year.

I agree to an extent, but I also agree that once players start accepting the QO, it'll make teams more weary. Especially Scott Boras clients. I remember back after 2002, the Braves were under order from AOL Time Warner to start cutting payroll. They were going to let Greg Maddux go in free agency and assumed he was going elsewhere (especially since he was a Boras guy) so they offered him arbitration. He shocked them and accepted it, forcing them to pay him about $13 million in 2003. Then Rafael Soriano, another Boras guy, shocked them again by accepting arbitration after 2009 after they had already signed Billy Wagner and Takashi Saito. Oopz.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
How much longer can the Reds be totally worthless on offense?

Reds pitching has been phenomenal so far but none of it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom