• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how the NY umps can say Brandon Hicks didn't touch the bag. You can see his heel clip the bag in one of the replays they showed. Oh well.

Man, the Tigers have just been red hot lately. Hopefully they can pull out the second consecutive sweep tomorrow night. It's been great to see Porcello really stepping up as a top flight starter.

He's awful at Chase field

Lol Daigo comeback in effect

ibvzePKSUdkqBE.gif

Man, the Tigers have just been red hot lately. Hopefully they can pull out the second consecutive sweep tomorrow night. It's been great to see Porcello really stepping up as a top flight starter.

He has been great but even at 7-1, I'm still reserving hype. We've been hurt a lot by Porcello in the past.

rekameohs

Banned
TLR era getting off on the right foot.

Certainly this man will bring the team out of the gutter and into glory!

tony-la-russa-eye.jpg

There's always gotta be one stinker during the season. Good thing it came early.

This reminds me of Thom Brennaman saying this exact quote after every single game in the 2004 season.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I don't understand why that bunt play is considered un-reviewable and why the home plate umpire didn't ask anyone for help. YOTU.

Meier

So..when are we gonna fire Mattingly?

And more importantly, when are we going to fire Colletti? That he's had the job as long as he has blows my mind. Worst GM in the sport.

clemenx

Banned
With how shitty Atlanta has been lately, how bad are the rest of the teams? Apparently fucking bad if the Braves are in first...

I don't know. With exception of the Tigers and A's it seems that every fanbase is complaning about sucking this year.

I guess parity = mediocrity is true lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom