• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

If Brad Miller never gets any better than he's already been, he's still going to be a major asset for the Mariners. If he does, look out.

A major asset currently at negative WAR?

Wat? Nick Franklin and even Chris Taylor (though he just hit the DL) could do better than Brad.

Sanjuro

At Fenway today to watch the BoSox lose tonight.

At least JBJ has a fabulous haircut.

Also, getting free parking feels good around here.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Breaking news

Bn8V6FhCAAERBDK.jpg

Macattk15

That is where I'm at. Meters only run Monday-Saturday until 6PM. Sunday is fair game!

Oooooh. Nice then.

Yeah I knew you were on Beacon. I've parked in that parking garage before.

Cano 4-5 with a double and 3 singles today. Hitting line drive ropes and doubles off the fence. He's gonna go nuclear soon.

aFIGurANT

Motte can't get back soon enough. Matheny is riding Rosenthal harder than he rode Mujica last season and he was basically toast by the time September came around.
The funny thing is that he seems at his strongest lately if you're looking at velocity. I kind of have to disagree with walking Gattis too given that velocity or no the command has been the first thing to go.

This entire series is probably the worst umpired series all season

Consistently bad calls for both teams all three games
I still don't understand how they didn't overturn the play today at first after the Braves challenged. How much more video evidence do you need to overturn a call when Freeman clearly got his toe back on the base before Craig got there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom