• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Wilson gets his own bobblehead after a fan vote earlier in the season.

10348387_10152860361763508_6337437305729787513_n.jpg

zroid

Banned
Jays made some ridiculous defensive plays to stay in it till the end. Lawrie in particular was on fire, and those two leaping catches against the wall by Gose and Melky were unreal.

Jays made some ridiculous defensive plays to stay in it till the end. Lawrie in particular was on fire, and those two leaping catches against the wall by Gose and Melky were unreal.

I cant remember ever seeing a game where the Jays had so many amazing defensive plays.

The team is really firing on all cylinders right now!

Jays win and don't need any home runs to do it.

Is this real life?

Oh my god

Everything going right

I cant remember ever seeing a game where the Jays had so many amazing defensive plays.

The team is really firing on all cylinders right now!

It's nice to see Jays-GAF growing! (Though I know some of you have been here awhile, too.)

One-third of the season is done, and they're on pace for around 90 wins. As much as I want to retain my pessimism, it's getting really hard. It didn't help that yesterday I suddenly remembered that those '92 and '93 teams won even though they had some pretty average pitching. Maybe it's safe to be a tiny bit optimistic?

Now they're totally going to crater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom