• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malvingt2

BqqxwzvCEAEp-G7.jpg

Syrinx

Mets minor league update: Brandon Nimmo and Dilson Herrera have been promoted to AA Binghamton, while Gavin Cecchini got the bump up to A Adv St. Lucie. We could see Nimmo at some point next season if he continues to swing the bat like he did in St. Lucie.

eznark

Banned
That Lucroy guy is pretty OK.

Just laughing at the stats they always pick.

Gattis should definitely be backing up Lucroy this year. Ludicrous that only Lucroy will make it (and maybe not even him since Matheny is a petty cunt like everyone associated with that shithole org)

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Just laughing at the stats they always pick.

Gattis should definitely be backing up Lucroy this year. Ludicrous that only Lucroy will make it (and maybe not even him since Matheny is a petty cunt like everyone associated with that shithole org)
The ASG is a really great way to collect an assorted group of popular and favorited players on one roster.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm so bummed I couldn't go down to the game today for Ken Griffey Jr 500th home run bobblehead day. I've been to all the bobblehead giveaways so far this year. Look at this thing it's awesome.

hamilton_griffeyjr_bobbleheads_300x224.png

I'm absolutely going July 12th to get the Rookie of the Year Billy Hamilton's bobblehead.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
If we were playing any other team I'd be really happy with a 3 run 36 pitch half inning. Holding my emotions in check after blowing an 8 run lead last night. lol

Parch

Don't they want to use Gattis more in the OF? This splitting time as a catcher is a waste. Dude should be playing as much as possible.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Don't they want to use Gattis more in the OF? This splitting time as a catcher is a waste. Dude should be playing as much as possible.
Nobody really wants Gattis to play in the outfield. I can't understate how awful he is out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom