• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
jays gonna jays

as entertaining as yesterday's game was, going down by 8 in the first place says something about how shit this team is right now

jakncoke

Banned
This is some shit, game is on Fox. Go to fox they are showing braves/nationals. Im like well maybe because the Pirates are on delay, go to the site.. nope. Look at root sports, showing a 2011 skate championship over the Pirates game. And to go for a trifecta of fail WGN here is showing Americans Funniest Home Videos instead of the game

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Denard Span should be punched everytime he (eventually) steps in the box. he takes forever to get ready. Worse than Nomar.

Enron

Banned
Nobody really wants Gattis to play in the outfield. I can't understate how awful he is out there.

He is quite possibly the worst fielding OF in MLB history. Like, cost you two runs a game kind of bad.

Denard Span should be punched everytime he (eventually) steps in the box. he takes forever to get ready. Worse than Nomar.

They have to give his mom time to get to cover.

Those protective pitcher hats look so goofy.

KKAUBTD.png

JDeluis

"Beat LA" chant sure is annoying. Must be sad to have half the stadium filled with Dodger fans.

Let's just hope pitching doesn't blow it in the 9th.

jakncoke

Banned
The review also extended Polanco's hit streak to 11 games, making him the first NL player to begin his major league career with such a streak since Juan Pierre hit in 16 straight games for Colorado in 2000.

I wonder if Juan holds the longest streak for NL or what. Cant find any details

jakncoke

Banned
lol christ lefties are hitting .355 and righties .286 against Cumpton ;_;

I thought I was looking at what the hitter was against each side, till I realized what I was looking at ffs ;_;

Frazier hits home run, Cueto injures himself rounding the bases?

Brandon Philips also maybe injured?

Everyone getting injured this game :|

Gregor Chisholm ‏@gregorMLB 13s

Bautista had tightness in left leg. Will have MRI. Lawrie had an X-ray and fractured index finger. #BlueJays

Uh oh :|

jakncoke

Banned
The longest hitting streak to begin a career in major league history is 17 games, set by Chuck Aleno in 1941 with the Cincinnati Reds.

I have a feeling Polanco streak ends today though. But would be neat for him to break the record. Funny thing about Chuck Aleno starting his career out with a 17 game hit streak is he finished his career with just 67 hits after 4 seasons

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It makes me ill to see how good Edwin got. I remember him as being pretty awful when he played for us. Though honestly I don't have much of a memory of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom