• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_rocca42

Yeah he was, good contact hitter with very good speed. Still needs to work on his fielding and baserunning, but he's been able to avoid the rookie slump so far, hopefully he continues to improve

He's been a pleasant surprise for me. I though he might be a September call up this year.

BqmhF8oCAAITR8o.jpg

This Jays-Reds game is suddenly a whole lot more interesting than it was when I turned it on an hour ago.

I'm not wholly confident the Jays bullpen would be able to hold the Reds to 0 runs the rest of the game, but being down 1 is better than being down by 6.

This Jays-Reds game is suddenly a whole lot more interesting than it was when I turned it on an hour ago.

I'm not wholly confident the Jays bullpen would be able to hold the Reds to 0 runs the rest of the game, but being down 1 is better than being down by 6.

It would be tied if not for that poor Encarnacion throw to 3rd

Meier

Dang, only Iwakuma's 2nd non-QS this season. Not even gonna get the W now either most likely.. sigh.

Phew, at least the Marlins haven't blown my Henderson Alvarez win yet..

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Fuck life, fuck baseball, fuck everything.

How do you blow an 8 run lead?

Oh yea, you put a kid fresh of the bus from AAA into a game with one of the most explosive teams in the league. Well played Price. Fucker.

dmag1223

Fuck life, fuck baseball, fuck everything.

How do you blow an 8 run lead?

Oh yea, you put a kid fresh of the bus from AAA into a game with one of the most explosive teams in the league. Well played Price. Fucker.
What was he supposed to do? It was 4 run game in the 6th inning. Dude pitched like shit.

dmag1223

Literally put in anyone else. Who puts in a guy fresh off the bus? Oh yea a manager that is in over his head.
The whole reason we bought Diaz up was because the bullpen was spent. We really had no one else. I'm not going to blame the manager for this one. Our whole bullpen sans Chapman is ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom