• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Man, this Blue Jays team is good. This is my first time watching them play this year.

We don't deserve to win this game after blowing an 8 run lead.

Parch

OK Blue Jays!

Both teams using up their bullpen in the first game of the series. Hendriks' spot start needed to go longer. I hope Reds have more chumps like Jumbo.

zroid

Banned
Man, this Blue Jays team is good. This is my first time watching them play this year.

It had been beginning to look like that, then they shat the bed for 3 weeks straight. I'm not convinced but that aside games like these are pretty fun to watch. Hopefully they hang on, though.

I actually haven't changed the channel all night, even after the 8-0 deficit lol

I only turned it on in the 6th, so I've only been watching since 9-3.

Games like this are what makes baseball so wonderful. (Unless you're a fan of the team that's blown an 8-run lead. Then it's what makes baseball suck.)

Edit: EDWING!!

Parch

Now it's a blow out for the Jays. Crazy game.
They didn't have anybody else up. They could have sat down Janssen to save him for another day.

calder

Fucking EE. Take that glorious damn bird for a walk!

Lol I just set my DVR to record tonight's Jays in 30. That's gonna be a keeper, barring some sort of crazy ass happenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom