• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Polanco !!!

Was that a triple or in-the-park HR? Just saw he has an OPS of 4.0 and maybe I'm wrong but doesn't that equal the number of bases taken on the hit?

he got 3rd but was ruled a double with an error because the of was fumbled like the ball had butter

jakncoke

Banned
haha wow jason grilli and ernesto frieri bumped into each other at a barber shop at o'hara when they were on route to their trade destinations. thats amusing

rando14

I hope you're enjoying him as much as I did when he was an Astro.

Meanwhile, the Astros were swept by the fucking MARINERS.

6-13 Since Drake. #BlameDrake

Mariners are the best team in baseball since their 8 game losing streak in april brah!!

We coming for all y'alls women!!

ibgB3ow2re5Gyw.gif

Chris R

Mariners are the best team in baseball since their 8 game losing streak in april brah!!

ibgB3ow2re5Gyw.gif

I thought the A's and Angles were slightly better than us over the same period?

Solidly in the wild card spot approaching the all star break... HOT DAMN!!!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
haha wow jason grilli and ernesto frieri bumped into each other at a barber shop at o'hara when they were on route to their trade destinations. thats amusing

Seriously? haha

ibgB3ow2re5Gyw.gif

But the Mariners are supposed to be bad! Stop winning! :(

I was hoping the Astros would pass the Rangers!
lol @ the gif.

It's almost like he's trying to slow the chair down, then says "fuck it" and just goes with it.

jakncoke

Banned
Ah good old leaving the bases loaded thing.

edit; Marte !

edit; lol dbacks

edit' these bad teams helping us look better than we are. 4 games over .500 for the first time of the year.

aFIGurANT

I knew I shouldn't have started Beckett. FUCK YOU!
I've all but given up on the rejects league but humor this late reply: do you listen to the ESPN fantasy podcast? They were high on Beckett last night but pretty much always get their predictions wrong. I've tried to adopt the Costanza opposite rule lately lol.

Also let's score a bunch here in the eighth, Cards. Not too comfortable with this lead tbh.

zulux21

I suppose Waino deserved that after he got destroyed last game.

Waino is Adam Wainwright right?
I don't think even combining all of his starts in june as a single start that lasted oh... 6 innings would be considered destroyed o_O
you would get a whole 4 earned runs... and 5 whole walks....
the rest of the stats would be weird for a 6 inning game though...
22 hits, 24 strike outs... 407 pitches >.>; granted those numbers were across 31 innings not 6 :p
he was a very good pitcher in june lol.

I mean last game against the giants. 7 ER.

ah... I see that one :p

Enron

Banned
Rangers aren't winning another game all season, Im convinced of it.

Just start the sell off and get it over with, JD.

I hate these stupid ass baseball writers like Jon Heyman who dismiss sabermetric stats like WAR and use tired ass old school baseball platitudes to make their point.

Malvingt2

Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman
While winning nine of their past 10 games, the #Braves have hit .193 (17-for-88) w/ runners in scoring position.

Trade everybody now!!!

aFIGurANT

Feels good to win a series again, doesn't it Yoda? Now we just need to smash the Marlins all weekend. Do it, do it for the BFIB and America itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom