• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Man, Pedro is jekyll and hyde on defense. He makes a ton of errors, but he also makes his fair share of damn good plays.... Actually he's jekyll and hyde on offense too Lol.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
This opera singer at turner field must be employed by the braves full time. He is at every game.

BFIB

Hymay Garcia opting for surgery, out for the season and probably 2015. WTF is with the weird pitching injuries on this team? Motocross compartment syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome x2, stress fracture in the shoulder, etc. Only Wainwright and Motte seem to go the cliche TJ route.
That's our medical staff! Just ask Rolen about his diagnosis and treatments.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
If I were Nunez's manager, I'd tell him to keep his helmet on or he's getting benched permanently.

Macattk15

And Cano ducks an easy in the middle of the back pitch that would have tied the game .... why the fuck.

And then pops up .... unfuckingreal.

rando14

Wow what a frustrating series, Sox outfielders making Sportscenter top 10 catches all over the place, can't hit with RISP, only run given up today on a wild pitch

Jeez louise hahah

Edit: another great play, man cant catch a break

Edit: ANOTHER? lulzzzz

Velcro Fly

I'm tired of watching the Cubs pull guys off the scrap heap and then playing them 100+ games as they struggle to bat .200 or have an OBP of .300. I know batting average isn't everything but when more than half your lineup is struggling to keep it above .200 you know it sucks. Looks like Arrieta is the new guy that pitches great and gets zero run support.

Hurry up farm system.

SZMv5ND.gif

JDeluis

Is there a reason Coors Field is always playing The Oitfields - I don't want to lose you love tonight? Seems like an odd choice to play at a sporting event.

I'm tired of watching the Cubs pull guys off the scrap heap and then playing them 100+ games as they struggle to bat .200 or have an OBP of .300. I know batting average isn't everything but when more than half your lineup is struggling to keep it above .200 you know it sucks. Looks like Arrieta is the new guy that pitches great and gets zero run support.

Hurry up farm system.
We should have gotten rid of Schierholtz last year.
Barney needs to go, and Alcantara will probably be called up before the end of the year.

I feel like my whole life Oakland has been living off bloop singles and groundballs squeaking past the infielders...if only the Jays were so lucky

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Happy to see Carlos Gomez get voted in. Fans sticking it to those curmudgeonly old baseball players.

Stanton is getting in anyway so whatever really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom