• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
I just got this O's hat 2 years ago now and haven't gone beyond wet cloth wiping it >_>

I guess I'll check out the dry cleaners and buy an away hat in the mean time

oh it's the new era 100% polyester one

Sanjuro

I just got this O's hat 2 years ago now and haven't gone beyond wet cloth wiping it >_>

I guess I'll check out the dry cleaners and buy an away hat in the mean time

The only time you need dry cleaners is if the cap is wool.

If the cap is polyester, I boil it.

3N16MA

Banned
New Era sells cleaning solution and a kit. You could just use a non bleach detergent and a brush similar to one that comes in the kit or buy the one they sell. Best bet is to clean it before it gets too dirty. Worn caps are fine but they can get pretty dirty wearing in the summer while sweating.

Sanjuro

Usually, if you're hat is that beat up, you buy a new one.

I've only owned really three caps in my lifetime.

I bought two additional ones when they switched to polyester and they looked stupid as fuck. It should be noted that I'm not a person that likes wearing a pot on my head or a sticker collector.

Enron

Banned
i just throw my cotton ballcaps in the washing machine and air-dry em. You could use woolite or something and handwash it in the sink. If its a wool cap, I dunno. Buy a new one?

i just throw my cotton ballcaps in the washing machine and air-dry em. You could use woolite or something and handwash it in the sink. If its a wool cap, I dunno. Buy a new one?

Only white people would have the audacity to wear some worn down hat like it's brand new. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom