• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Cueto is literally the worst hitter in the national league and it took 8 pitches to get him.

jakncoke

Banned
Im kinda surprised that after a hour long break and 80 pitch count that Price going to let Cueto pitch 2 innings or at least part of this next inning. Is he trying to Dusty Baker Cueto?

Edit: Walker!!!

Worst than Liriano?

And we're talking about the Pirates's bullpen here. It's not that surprising.

I dont think Cueto even bothers to warm up pre AB and usually carrys his bat to 1B

edit; RALLY RALLY RALLY

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Honestly though, why is he even out there?

Not many fresh arms in the pen. The last few games have been taxing. He'll finish out the inning and I'll be surprised if he comes back for the 7th.

Plus it's about to start pouring again so official game.

Damn fine homestand by the Metropolitans. A shame they are going on a break while they are playing so well. Everything went well for the Mets..pitching, hitting, defense..etc.

jakncoke

Banned
Its crazy despite losing these past 2 series against divisonal foes that we've gained a lot of ground in the division and wc standings.

Left after the 8th inning to beat traffic. Should have been 1-1 at that point if the Ump didn't suck.
I had a bad view of the pitch and never saw a replay, just going by how loud the boos were.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Only Gardner gets out being 3-0.

dyCSjPp.jpg

Challenge accepted.

Heading into June, I definitely wasn't expecting my Dodgers to go into the All-Star break with the best record in the NL. But damn, I'll take it, even if the last couple wins have been shaky against the shitty Padres.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Heading into June, I definitely wasn't expecting my Dodgers to go into the All-Star break with the best record in the NL. But damn, I'll take it, even if the last couple wins have been shaky against the shitty Padres.

After that June, I wasn't expecting SF to be just a game off said best record. Just need to stay in it until September, then freaky even year magic can kick in.

their schedule looks deadly after the all star break

guess we'll see what they're made of then

i don't feel overly confident beating up on nl west cellar dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom