• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
If someone makes one hurry up and link. Also i was just discussing with my dad how its a shame Alvarez blew dick last year, I know he cant hit a curve to save his life. But he hits most fastballs good and certainly the power to mast BP. But idk maybe he has the worst eyes known to man and just luckily hits things.

who was the person who thought a Twins ballpark without a roof was a good idea?

Who thought it was a good idea to build a pitcher's ball park? How you go from The Metrodome to Target Field? Seattle and now Minnesota is going to pay dearly for building these cavernous ass ball parks. People to want to see HRs.

Fox318

I know it comes from salt, but do even Yankee fans give a fucking shit about Aaron Boone?

I'm sure there are a few who wish he never got injured but people forget he played like shit before that hit

Amazing that a player who fans didn't like destroyed the Red Sox hopes and dreams

Malo

Banned
I just pretend I'm watching the 2003 ALCS: Special Edition, where George Lucas replaced Aaron Boone with A-Rod.
Someone needs to make that happen.
I'm sure there are a few who wish he never got injured but people forget he played like shit before that hit

Amazing that a player who fans didn't like destroyed the Red Sox hopes and dreams
Who are those people? I want to meet them and kick them in the shin.

Sanjuro

Who are those people? I want to meet them and kick them in the shin.

It's most people I've come across. He was about as relevant as Pokey Reese was to the Red Sox. I just ask the question, because I feel like nobody gives a shit, and I prefer hearing Joe Morgan over his cunty voice.

Malo

Banned
It's most people I've come across. He was about as relevant as Pokey Reese was to the Red Sox. I just ask the question, because I feel like nobody gives a shit, and I prefer hearing Joe Morgan over his cunty voice.
Most Yankee fans are idiots with their revisionist history. And really? Joe Morgan?! I think you've forgotten how terrible he was. Remember firejoemorgan.com, friend.

Sanjuro

Most Yankee fans are idiots with their revisionist history. And really? Joe Morgan?! I think you've forgotten how terrible he was. Remember firejoemorgan.com, friend.

Joe Morgan has Jon Miller, who was better than every fucking reject ESPN Sunday Night has thrown at us....

...except Bobby Valentine and his sexual innuendos.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Don't worry guys the HR derby next year should be insane here at GABP where routine fly balls are home runs. Speaking of I've gotta start now and secure my tickets to the derby and ASG. Sure that's going to cost me an arm and a leg.

That was absolutely terrible. A 150-minute skills contest does nothing but reinforce the public's perception of baseball as ponderous and boring. If it were half the length, the derby could be a really great product for MLB as a way to acquaint non-fans with some of the stars and show off the game's best aesthetic spectacle (dingers).

The Berman & Co. production tonight was unwatchable and embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom