• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

All of the NBA equivalents are pretty boring too nowadays to be honest. Too many format changes over the years.

Cespedes (sp?) absolutely mashes the ball though.

BFIB

Per Jeff Passan, he was on local radio here in St. Louis and said the Cards are "brewing in discussions for a blockbuster trade".

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Why did anyone think that it was smart to have the only players that put on a show less than others because of byes?

GtRXP8p.jpg

Does that look like a guy that enjoys having fun? Does it?

BFIB

:lol no

reason I don't want Price is because it'd surely cost us Taveras

I'm hoping Amaro is much easier to swindle deal with than Friedman

something like Shelby/Piscotty/Kaminsky?

It is Amaro we're talking about here. The guy that pretty much wanted an insane package for Rollins last year.

If its Lee, no doubt he's going to start with Taveras. There's a reason there's so much wasted payroll with veterans that he didn't move when the time was right.

It is Amaro we're talking about here. The guy that pretty much wanted an insane package for Rollins last year.

If its Lee, no doubt he's going to start with Taveras. There's a reason there's so much wasted payroll with veterans that he didn't move when the time was right.
All those veterans are a year older with less trade value than before so if he's still asking for the moon for them, teams are going to pass. If it's going to take Taveras (or even Taveras+) for Lee, might as well go for the younger LH ace, making less money, and not coming off an injury. Though it'd probably behoove the Rays to ask for an even more ridiculous package for Price.

aFIGurANT

Per Jeff Passan, he was on local radio here in St. Louis and said the Cards are "brewing in discussions for a blockbuster trade".

Time for me to put mlbtraderumors back in the rotation. I feel a stud lefty would suit us the most but whatever Mo thinks is the best deal is the one he'll take I'm confident. He seems pretty shrewd about these midseason trades.

I thought the telecast started at 8 for some reason... maybe I should try again in another 30 minutes after seeing some of this usual cornball stuff Fox trots out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom