• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
I'll have to read that article and hope it maybe shines some light on whatever the intent was with the slot system. Right now it just seems to help clubs and not the prospects at all.

Also I've figured out why the hate on Tim McCarver; he ear-beats you with this grandfatherly explanations that would only speak to the intellect of a 12yr old.

ding ding ding

What are the odds he wins the grievance though? Was anything signed or was it just a verbal agreement?

No clue tbh.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Damn ... might need some more of this DH stuff.

Pena with 2 HR on the night so far.

edit - nvm forgot pena is playing 1b tonight.

This is also a good example of why the draft pool money is a terrible idea. By failing to sign Aiken the Astros lose Jacob Nix who already had a deal in place and passed a physical. In fact that Astros might've not even brought this issue up in the first place if they could spend whatever they wanted.

thank you Bud Selig.

I'll have to read that article and hope it maybe shines some light on whatever the intent was with the slot system. Right now it just seems to help clubs and not the prospects at all.

Also I've figured out why the hate on Tim McCarver; he ear-beats you with this grandfatherly explanations that would only speak to the intellect of a 12yr old.

that's why I liked him when I was a kid.

rando14

Ugh hate playing in anaheim

By the way I hope we trade for Steven souza, dudes' from Everett AND he's killing it in AAA

EDIT: Home ump is the champion of ass

aFIGurANT

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

Source: Deal between #Padres, #Angels is 4-for-2. Street and minor leaguer to Angels. Lindsey, Alvarez and two other minor leaguers to Pads.

Don't ask me what Anaheim was doing trading for Grilli less than a month ago, though.

Vooduu

Rangers actually won today.

moreno-crying-gif.gif

Dodgers fucking lost though.

114.gif

Etheus

Neo Member
If just one of Montero, Ackley, or Smoak worked out, or if the Ms had a healthy Franklin Gutierrez, this team would be so, so, so scary good.

Still fun to watch though.

Macattk15

Man Lloyd. What the fuck were you thinking taking our speedy center fielder out of the game to pinch hit Corey Hart?

Jesus fucking christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom