• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

Man. Fuck right off McClendon.

Hamilton K'ed 3 fucking times tonight and looked like fucking garbage.

Trout is already on fucking 2nd ... just fucking pitch to Hamilton ... who cares if he hits a fucking HR.

D'Arnaud has come up a new man. Nice to see.

Not too shabby since being recalled. He used to have this "deer in the headlights" look on him but not any more. He's got a message for those who don't like Mejia's mound antics..

EmZ6JL.gif

jakncoke

Banned

Don't ask me what Anaheim was doing trading for Grilli less than a month ago, though.

They gave their shitty closer for our shitty closer. Its basically a non-deal as both were likely going to be DFA soon anyways.

On Pirates minor league news. Adrian Sampson is coming into his own and having quite a decent year in AA after basically doing nothing in his first 2 years. 2 outs from a no hitter in his recent start.

I guess something like this was bound ro happen to the penny pinching regime of Jim Crane and Jeff Lunhow. What a complete disaster. And the god damn CSN Houston debacle still has not been resolved. Unbelievable. I wish a thousand Mark Appels on them..

Braves option Luis Avilan (on his Bday apparently)

it almost seems like they are taking things seriously for a change and trying to fix their problem people. almost....

cmon man this team has serious issues.. unlike last year this team has no magic or fight in them.. can't even string together more than 3 wins in a row.. they're 0fer when trailing in the 7th or later

you could already tell the offense was going to roll over and die when down by 4 in the first inning

their best record in NL status at the all star break was fraudulent imo .. all i see is a lot of beating up on rockies, padres and dbacks and losing to teams over .500

this month will be a wake up call

aFIGurANT

LA should have added more than a run vs. Neshek to be sure. He was throwing some meat balls there to Kemp with one out. This one still isn't over with Rosie throwing though.

I think Puig needs to sit down for a couple of games and get his head together. 1hr since May, no bueno. I wish Lopes can fix Hanley and AGone. Turn them back to doubles hitters.
Or even put Agone behind Dee in the lineup.

jakncoke

Banned
I think Puig needs to sit down for a couple of games and get his head together. 1hr since May, no bueno. I wish Lopes can fix Hanley and AGone. Turn them back to doubles hitters.
Or even put Agone behind Dee in the lineup.

And he was even in a HR derby in that time! ;)

First time I'm watching MLB.TV on the PS3 since the update. The old vids are cool during breaks, but is it me, or is the framerate just a bit off during the live games?

cmon man this team has serious issues.. unlike last year this team has no magic or fight in them.. can't even string together more than 3 wins in a row.. they're 0fer when trailing in the 7th or later

you could already tell the offense was going to roll over and die when down by 4 in the first inning

their best record in NL status at the all star break was fraudulent imo .. all i see is a lot of beating up on rockies, padres and dbacks and losing to teams over .500

this month will be a wake up call

The offense is crap. It's just sad.

jakncoke

Banned
Wrong sports thread. Go Pirates. Gets runs plz :(

Nooooooooo

ffs..

motherfucking hell. in his short time batters are hitting .450 against Ernesto with

lol his era dropped 3 earned runs just by not giving up a run this inning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom