• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fringe rule 5 players. Can't believe they would sell so low though on DOubront.
He's a fringe 4th/5th starter in the AL who has a terrible attitude ("I already proved myself" yeah proved yourself to be rotation fodder). Sox have way better pitchers to take up space on the 40 man roster.

What happened to Justin Wilson this year? I remember having him in a deep fantasy league last year, and he was just money. Or is almost 5 ERA just overblown?

jakncoke

Banned
Sigh

What happened to Justin Wilson this year? I remember having him in a deep fantasy league last year, and he was just money. Or is almost 5 ERA just overblown?

his fip about a run lower but things ive noticed walks up and his fastball is slower. I remember he'd his 98-99 and even 100 a few times previously. Now top end is mostly 97

Holy shit are you kidding me.

Sigh

his fip about a run lower but things ive noticed walks up and his fastball is slower. I remember he'd his 98-99 and even 100 a few times previously. Now top end is mostly 97

Holy shit are you kidding me.

That sucks. I thought there was even talk of him maybe getting in the starting rotation last season.

And yup, holy shit what just happened.

harSon

Banned
Hurdle refuses to yank pitchers Lol

Pisses me the fuck off sometimes

Edit: Man, cutch has been shit since the all-star break

The Jays suddenly remembering how to score runs is awesome. Now if they can just keep it up against non-bad teams until their good players all come off the DL...

ShaneB

Figure I could ask this here. Blue Jays fans... what the heck do I need to do to listen to the games on radio via an app? I load up fan 590 on TuneIn, and apparently it just decides to play back some Tim and Sid stuff? and I tried the Rogers Radio app linked from Sportsnet, and all I got there was some endless commercials.

Figure I could ask this here. Blue Jays fans... what the heck do I need to do to listen to the games on radio via an app? I load up fan 590 on TuneIn, and apparently it just decides to play back some Tim and Sid stuff? and I tried the Rogers Radio app linked from Sportsnet, and all I got there was some endless commercials.

I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to broadcast the games through those apps. I tried to listed to Indians games last year and also received some completely random stuff through my speaker when the game was supposed to be on during those hours.

ShaneB

I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to broadcast the games through those apps. I tried to listed to Indians games last year and also received some completely random stuff through my speaker when the game was supposed to be on during those hours.

Dammit =( That's what I figured with how prevalent leagues are getting with their own Streaming services and locking down others etc etc.

Gotta be some other work around though, I mean jeez it's radio!

Dammit =( That's what I figured with how prevalent leagues are getting with their own Streaming services and locking down others etc etc.

I ended up going for the Premium MLB subscription lol. Their audio is pretty cheap, though. I think.

Time to get the CG Shutout Klubes.

bikqdrfigaawoth26f5y.jpg

JDeluis

MLB at Bat. $10 for the 2014 season or $2.99 a month.

You can buy a small portable radio as well. I bought one of these a week ago. It's smaller than an altoids box.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/370611573153?nav=SEARCH

I also bought it to take to games and not use up my data plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom