• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
The last AB vs. Liriano Uggla was ahead in the count, Liriano should of been pulled already tired couldnt hit the zone and Uggla still struck out.

zychi

Banned
Yeah, I saw this option as well on the mlb site, and works since I'd just be listening on my phone anyway as opposed to the Gameday Audio option.

Thanks for the clarification on this.
Try tunein radio app? Works great for me for local stations when i have wifi

ShaneB

Try tunein radio app? Works great for me for local stations when i have wifi

:) Yeah, my initial post stated my issues. I figured to listen to the games I would just tune into local radio on TuneIn, but it would appear to just be blocked out because of restrictions. Hence my initial confusion, just seemed odd to me.

zychi

Banned
:) Yeah, my initial post stated my issues. I figured to listen to the games I would just tune into local radio on TuneIn, but it would appear to just be blocked out because of restrictions. Hence my initial confusion, just seemed odd to me.
If you have an android or jailbroken iphone, look into a location spoofer.

I may just be lucky that my teams are on wgn or espn radio for all four american sports and am able to do it.

At bat radio is good too, i use it sometimes since i get it with my mlbtv sub

BFIB

Cards just need to pack it in this year. Not worth giving up top outfield prospects when our offense is putrid. Mabry needs to be canned, Craig benched, and figure out which direction to go in during the offseason.

ShaneB

If you have an android or jailbroken iphone, look into a location spoofer.

I may just be lucky that my teams are on wgn or espn radio for all four american sports and am able to do it.

At bat radio is good too, i use it sometimes since i get it with my mlbtv sub

Yeah, I'm just going to spring the few bucks and get set up with At Bat.

RGVNOE

Cards have been damn horrible all year, and now especially this series against the only team that has a supposedly lower scoring offense than them, it hasn't looked that way the cards are making them look like they have a great offense.

Cardinals losing 12-1 to the Padres and now have a negative run differential on the year. Where would this team be if they didn't have like 18 shutouts this season?

based bison

ibxJTp3FVKrmw0.gif

Why the fuck still pitch to Matt Kemp when the winning run is already on 2nd base with a free base open? Putting Kemp on would be meaningless with the fucking bottom of the line up behind him. Fucking idiots.

Kemp has turned his season around. If only they can get rid of Ethier and Crawford, they can call up Joc to play center, move Kemp to left, and keep Puig in right.

Too many rentals on the market for Price to get traded now. I would really like to see what theyve been offered.

All Mark Appel needed was a promotion to have a start without giving up an earned run. Walked four struck out four. Two hits. 5.0 IP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom