• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

So if this game keeps going, who replaces Jenkins?

Hopefully it doesn't come to that, and the Jays somehow score in their half, but this just feels like it's never going to end.

EDIT: Buck and Pat are surprisingly lucid for having been talking for six hours.

Happ? Might be the best candidate.

zroid

Banned
I've been watching golf but checking in; when I saw 0 outs and 2 men on in the Bot 17, I thought for sure this'd be done. Welp.

Macattk15

Back to back days of 19 inning games?

Pumped that a tired Toronto is flyin all the way out to Seattle now ... and they get to face Felix.

Back to back days of 19 inning games?

Pumped that a tired Toronto is flyin all the way out to Seattle now ... and they get to face Felix.

Enh, they're going to lose to Felix regardless. I'm more concerned about the fact they have no pitching staff anymore.

But whatever, I'll take watching back-to-back walk-off wins any day!

I can't believe I just witnessed that game. Francisco, SMH, I can't even find the words to articulate just how much of a baddie he has been recently.

Incredible win though.

There's some hilarious stats from that Tigers-Blue Jays game. 0-8 with 2 strikeouts, 0-7 with 5 strikeouts, 3-5 while being walked 5 times, 43 people left on base combined for both teams, a pitcher went 3 innings giving up 2 hits and 5 walks but not allowing any runs, and a relief pitcher went almost twice as long as the starter.

Sanjuro

Yesterday he was stepping on the Braves logo on every a bat. He took his time with it.

kJwdmLE.gif

Top Bottom