• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Malvingt2

kJwdmLE.gif

ok

Syrinx

Saw Dominic Smith hit his first HR of the season for Savannah. Yay.

Also Gavin Cecchini has his OPS in St. Lucie all the way up to .622. Hopefully he's making progress; there were times when his OPS there was sub-.500

Malvingt2

David O'Brien ‏@DOBrienAJC
In #Braves proposed trade for B.J. and a SP, I'm told ATL would've taken a contract other team looking to shed. ATL ultimately backed away.

I am curious with which team the Braves were talking to.

Syrinx

David O'Brien ‏@DOBrienAJC
In #Braves proposed trade for B.J. and a SP, I'm told ATL would've taken a contract other team looking to shed. ATL ultimately backed away.

I am curious with which team the Braves were talking to.
Trying to think of a contract bad enough so that a team would feel better off with Upton. And for the Braves to back away.

What team has a gigantic starting pitching contract they'd like to unload in exchange for taking on B.J. Upton's remaining 3 years? Cliff Lee? C.C. Sabathia?

What team has a gigantic starting pitching contract they'd like to unload in exchange for taking on B.J. Upton's remaining 3 years? Cliff Lee? C.C. Sabathia?
They were both injured neigher makes sense. Could be the bloated dontract wasn't for the pitcher, bit another player in the deal.....

Malvingt2

Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman
.@washingnats will you please ask Bryce Harper if he knows anything about this missing "A"

Bux3VgmIEAASmPd.jpg

lol

Malvingt2

Bob Nightengale ‏@BNightengale
SS Ian Desmond, who rejected a reported $90 million extension from #Nats last winter, has cleared waivers, along with starter Gio Gonzalez

Oh.

Looks like the Mets will call up Rafael Montero to start tomorrow. Dude has been killing it since his return from the DL. Named Minor Leaguer of the week by mlb.com. hopefully he finds his groove in the majors this time.

Chris R

Why are the rooftop tickets more than the outfield bleachers??? That makes no sense...

Still want to go one day, same with Fenway.

UraMallas

Lots of Mariner fans in this thread so I thought this would be the best place to ask. What's the best Mariners forum on the web? Also, what's the best MLB forum? Preferably ones with lots of active topics and users but I understand the criteria are not mutually exclusive.

Top Bottom