• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Chris R

Lots of Mariner fans in this thread so I thought this would be the best place to ask. What's the best Mariners forum on the web? Also, what's the best MLB forum? Preferably ones with lots of active topics and users but I understand the criteria are not mutually exclusive.

The Mariner subreddit isn't terrible - http://www.reddit.com/r/mariners

Rooftop tickets often include food and drinks.

Oh, and I guess drinks and stuff might be cheaper there than in the stadium proper. Didn't think about that stuff, just thought the further away view commanding more than the outfield was crazy.

jakncoke

Banned
Runs everywhere. We going to shit the bed the next 3 games now we used up all our run credits

edit; man why didnt this occur yesterday. that homer would of been right around where i was.

Talon

Didn't Upton ruin Sanchize too? Two trips to the AFC Championship before he hooked up with her, and now look at his career.

Athletes never learn.
Ruining Sanchez is like saying you dropped a hot dog with ketchup on it. Who cares if it fell into a pile of turds? It was already drowned in devil sauce.

Dodgers seemed to have gotten 2 for 1 with these new pitchers. Correia had two good hits.

Colletti.jpg

Meier

Started playing Out of the Park Baseball 14 since it went on sale about a month ago. I picked Houston just for the hell of it (oh my god their payroll budget is fucking infuriating.. I can't extend anyone pretty much ever) and traded for Joc. He just went 4-4 with 3 walks, 2 HR, 1 2B, 3 RBI and scored 7 runs. He's going to be available for arbitration after the 2015 season and they're estimating he'll get $5.5m. Bye Joc. :(

Top Bottom