• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

UraMallas

Would have loved that 2HR in one inning for Cano. Did anybody grab a pic of that lightning strike with Cano having his bat out at home plate? I want to save it.

You'd think people from BC would be M's fans since they're the closest team around.

I've been saying this since I was a little kid at the Kingdome.

When I was a kid, Canadians always seemed like the nicest people.

Until the Jays came to town and they become drunken nationalistic d-bags. I guess they really are like us!

UraMallas

Cano calling down the thunder.

syG9l6f.jpg

UPHHFZ9.jpg

The council watching Mariners' fans enjoying our homegrown product. There's something awfully wrong about that. : (

OH GOD it makes it sooooo much sweeter.

Chris R

I'm pretty sure he is done for the night. Waits was congratulating him in the dugout, or at least that's how it appeared.

I was talking more about the "meaningful Fall games" bit... I'd love for them all to have some meaning until the end.

Nice to have Jones back, love his pure speed.

I was talking more about the "meaningful Fall games" bit... I'd love for them all to have some meaning until the end.

Nice to have Jones back, love his pure speed.

Ah, gotcha. Well, I don't believe in jinxes, but how about I just say that I am happy for Felix if for no other reason than he and the entire team seem to be enjoying themselves more than I can ever recall since Felix joined the club. Even Ackley smiles. Sometimes.

I think Jones will be back down when Saunders is ready to come back, but I really like Jones. Everyone says he is a great guy and works hard.

Top Bottom