• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

jakncoke

Banned
Alvarez k issues is such a headache to me. Not because the number of them even though that sucks, but the ways he does it. Its like 80% of the balls that he ends up swinging on for strike 3 are easily a ball. Is his plate vision just that terrible and he is blindly swinging and his homers and hits are matter of extreme luck?

Alvarez k issues is such a headache to me. Not because the number of them even though that sucks, but the ways he does it. Its like 80% of the balls that he ends up swinging on for strike 3 are easily a ball. Is his plate vision just that terrible and he is blindly swinging and his homers and hits are matter of extreme luck?
He's the left handed Mark Trumbo.

cashman

Banned
Lots of Mariner fans in this thread so I thought this would be the best place to ask. What's the best Mariners forum on the web? Also, what's the best MLB forum? Preferably ones with lots of active topics and users but I understand the criteria are not mutually exclusive.

I'm no Mariners fan but Lookout Landing and USS Mariner aren't bad places for Mariners articles and news. Don't know about the community at the USS Mariner but I do know that Jeff Sullivan sometimes writes for them.

Parch

It's going to be Blue Jay chants vs The King's Court.
Vancouver fills the stands when the Blue Jays come to Seattle.

Parch

I like how there's always a couple of Blue Jay jerseys right in the middle of The King's Court.
You're in the wrong neighborhood, son.

Dang looks like the Jays will take the throne for longest playoff drought now at 21 years :(

Still plenty of time for the Royals to choke it away. Not that the Jays stand a great chance themselves, but say the Royals' streak is dead just yet.

Though that said, wow has Detroit gone into the tank.

Askani

There is a new leader in the AL Central.

Your Kansas City Royals.

HR2n42J.png

wow, when was the last time KC was in first place this late in the year?

August 29, 2003 is the latest we've been in first since '85 I think.

Top Bottom