• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

eznark

Banned
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCC

460x.jpg
460x.jpg
460x.jpg
460x.jpg
460x.jpg

JDeluis

Damn top of the first inning and it's already over. It's like all the Dodger wives are abusive. That's the only explanation I can believe on why they suck at home.

Macattk15

How do you not get fined or disciplined for being an umpire like this ...

randazzo-safe_zpsd9b987d6.gif

Randazzo (the same umpire who fucked over Felix and ejected McClendon for nothing last night) calls a definite swing not a swing ... then looks at the M's dugout (McClendon) and smiles like a smug asshole.

McClendon simply waves him off ... and Randazzo ejects him again. Talk about a fucking attention seeking drama queen.

Lq17ABc.png

CookedHospitableEmperorpenguin.gif

Randazzo (the same umpire who fucked over Felix and ejected McClendon for nothing last night) calls a definite swing not a swing ... then looks at the M's dugout (McClendon) and smiles like a smug asshole.

What happened last night? I was out on the peninsula for a wedding, so I only saw the final score.

Macattk15

What happened last night? I was out on the peninsula for a wedding, so I only saw the final score.

Lloyd was tossed for arguing balls and strikes .... when it wasn't even him in the dugout who was yelling.

Lloyd asked him why he was tossed ... Randazzo said "because I have seen your act before."

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Kristopher Negron has 4 home runs since being called up in the middle of July. I really like this kid.

DietRob

Time for Sam Leclure to shit the fucking bed...

Damnit get Leclure out of there.

Oh OK good as I was typing this they took him out of the game.

DietRob

Chapman walking the bases loaded. Is this real life? Have I died and went to baseball hell?

DietRob

Fuck you Drew Stubbs you fucking ass hole. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn when he was a red. FUCK

harSon

Banned
While these injuries have sucked, we've been giving away games with our terrible bullpen. And NH has done jack shit to improve it.

Fox318

randazzo-safe_zpsd9b987d6.gif

McClendon simply waves him off ... and Randazzo ejects him again. Talk about a fucking attention seeking drama queen.

Lq17ABc.png

http://giant.gfycat.com/CookedHospitableEmperorpenguin.webm

Use webms man lol

harSon

Banned
Congratulations to the professional baseball player for being able to hit a ball further than a not professional baseball player. Good point.

Glanced at the standings...where did the Pirates go? Anyone seen Pittsburgh?

Lol, why do you only conveniently appear when things are going your way, and vanish like a chump when shit hits the fan?

Top Bottom