• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This thread sucks. I miss the old thread. With the old thread I was reminded every time I looked at my subs that Mustard was the superior option. Now I have to be reminded of Jeets.

Thanks for that..

ps. Can't wait to see the Pirates drop from relevancy with McClutch out. Come join us, friends.

jman2050

mlbf_35082279_th_35.jpg

Everything makes so much more sense now.

jakncoke

Banned
Since Cutch June 2009 debut, most games played by players

Billy Butler 858
Robinson Cano 854
Hunter Pence 852
Adrian Gonzalez 851
Cutch 843

BFIB

When I read the news that McCutchen is out for at least a month, the first thing I thought of was jankcoke's avatar.

jakncoke

Banned
"In 2007, of the 1,354 players subjected to testing, 111 were granted a TUE. Only two, apparently including Rodriguez, received an exemption for 'androgen deficiency medications,' the category that would include testosterone," the book said.

Don't people after a cycle have get their system going again by injecting test or is that something else they have use to get their system acting normal again after a cycle.

DietRob

MORE BIOGENESIS SUSPENSIONS INCOMING WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

Who now? I've been searching google news and can't find anything other than recaps of what already happened and that Bosch surrendered to the DEA

eznark

Banned
MLBAM's stupid pet project with the idiot who started deadspin crashed and burned.

This is my shocked face.

Malo

Banned
Man, the Captain had some fine girlfriends.

Nats got Matt Thornton!

U7AtRUD.gif
We have no lefty in the pen now. Lindgren just promoted to AA so I doubt he gets promoted to the big league club.

Edit: Forgot about David Huff and apparently Rich Hill has been called up.

Zee-Row

Banned
David Price bought a page ad from the local newspaper to say goodbye to Tampa Bay. Class act and I will continue to root for him when he's not Playing the Rays.

davidprice_zps4127aec0.jpg

Chris R

Great news from a post I found...

Seattle is 29th in the league with a .297 on-base percentage. The M’s did score six runs in the middle game of the three-game series with the Baltimore Orioles, but in the other two games they totalled one run.

Hoping the fresh blood causes the team to turn the pathetic offense around. Pitching isn't an issue, we just can't fucking score runs on a consistent basis.

harSon

Banned
BuTH4isIQAAlerS.jpg

Man we arent going to be scoring to many runs

I think we should just throw Alvarez in at 3B and switch Harrison to the OF. Yeah, Alvarez is a defensive liability, but at least freaking Nix won't be out there. I'd rather call someone up from Indy. And what's our record when Martin is out of the lineup?

jakncoke

Banned
I think we should just throw Alvarez in at 3B and switch Harrison to the OF. Yeah, Alvarez is a defensive liability, but at least freaking Nix won't be out there. I'd rather call someone up from Indy. And what's our record when Martin is out of the lineup?

We probably will once he is off the bereavement list. 12-14 in games Chris Stewart starts and it was 3-11 at one point lol

DietRob

That means it was the intentional bean that injured him. Can Chapman bean Gibson in the dick?

On the Reds broadcast just now they said it was due to a sac fly attempt the next day. But I'm all for my boy Chappy beaning Gibson in the dick.

Top Bottom