• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hahaha... I haven't seen a double steal on 1b and 3b that worked since little league.

Reds just pulled it off. LOL Indians.

DietRob

Haha.. The extra ball on the field came flying out of the Reds bullpen. Great timing..

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
What the hell was bochy thinking with this line up??? So much for scoring any runs.... :/

From what I heard earlier this morning, for Posey at least Bochy asked him if he'd rather have today as an off day or yesterday. Posey chose today.

Oozer3993

The Indians just got screwed out of multiple runs because a Reds relief pitcher threw a ball on to the field during a play and the umpires, unfathomably, didn't call time.

DietRob

The Indians just got screwed out of multiple runs because a Reds relief pitcher threw a ball on to the field during a play and the umpires, unfathomably, didn't call time.

Can't fix stupid. This is the same Indians team that threw the ball away at 3rd for a run and got caught with their pants down on a double steal of HOME.

Keith Law throwing daggers during his chat on ESPN.com this afternoon:

Jack (Whittier, CA)

Your thoughts on the unwritten rule about retaliating when your guy gets hit (as in the Arizona-Pitt situation)?

Klaw
(12:05 PM)

The rules have to be unwritten because at this point I'm not sure Kirk Gibson can read.

jakncoke

Banned
And he walks in a run. Time for him to ruin our chances at coming back

edit; wow 2 straight walks with the bases loaded..

DietRob

Man, I hope this is the start of Bruce heating up.. I know I shouldn't get hopeful about this season but I just can't help myself.

Baez is 0-2
OsOrlMY.jpg

lol the Jays are utter shit, bases loaded zero out and we get 1 run! I guess its better than the usual zero but come on, you are major league players, you have 3 outs to get a hit or a walk...

lol the Jays are utter shit, bases loaded zero out and we get 1 run! I guess its better than the usual zero but come on, you are major league players, you have 3 outs to get a hit or a walk...

Next inning orioles get bases loaded no out and they have already scored 2! 1 out!

BFIB

Good to see the Cards quickly revert to the offense we are all used to! Clearly Mabry is not going anywhere.

Top Bottom