• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Malo

Banned
This is a really random request, but could you post that Malcolm in the Middle gif from when they're in that golf cart sinking into a river? I remember you posting it in the past and I was in tears the first time I saw it.
42oWVvo.jpg

Mariners-GAF, where are you??! I'm drinking beer rooting on the M's in Seattle. C'mon!!

Yes, I realize it's Saturday afternoon.

Just got back from playing tennis. Beautiful day to be outside where I am.

Great win for the Mariners, and the Tigers continue to struggle. If the Twins win tonight, M's will have a 2 game cushion for the second Wild Card spot.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Navarro!

Now let's see how the Jays will blow this one. I'm thinking either the bullpen coughs up a couple of homers, or they lose the protest and the subsequent make-up game.

They should lose the protest but theres a 0% chance baseball overturns this one even though the umpires blatantly disregarded the rules.

Just got back from playing tennis. Beautiful day to be outside where I am.

Great win for the Mariners, and the Tigers continue to struggle. If the Twins win tonight, M's will have a 2 game cushion for the second Wild Card spot.

Yep, gorgeous day in Seattle. Seven mile run outside and then to Toronado for the 8th and 9th.

Go M's.

Chuck

Still without luck
Have the Cubs ever considered doing a normal schedule like everyone else?

Maybe that will cure their sucking?

I'm here. I watched that shit in the comfort of my living room after being at Fenway last night.

Lets sweep these fucks tomorrow.

My cousin went to Dartmouth and then lived in Boston for a while before moving back out to Seattle. He said he used to go to every game when the M's were in town, but just sat quietly. Good for you, man. Speak up!

BROOMS UP!

Macattk15

My cousin went to Dartmouth and then lived in Boston for a while before moving back out to Seattle. He said he used to go to every game when the M's were in town, but just sat quietly. Good for you, man. Speak up!

BROOMS UP!

There were actually a considerable amount of M's fans at Fenway last night. Definitely saw more than usual.

Record probably has something to do with that.

There were 5 kids on the Green Monster wearing crowns and holding up K cards ... was pretty cool.

jakncoke

Banned
Every inning i think Brewers had 2 men on, this is bad. Also Edison nearly killed Lucroy

Edit: shockingly braun didnt kill us, watch aramis do it

oh wow

brewers would be out of the inning if they didnt derp.

lol this shenanigans this inning .

wow!!!!

hahaha omg

aFIGurANT

If the cards fucked the pooch defensively last night then tonight it's the whole litter for PHI. Letting Jay score from first on a sacrifice bunt... Smh.

aFIGurANT

Three SBs in this clusterfuck of an inning. #freeyadi.

Also, I'm still trying to piece together how Choate loses three lefthanders to start that frame.

EDIT: tune in to the game in Philly for a weird review.

BFIB

2 big leads in 2 straight games and the Cards cough them up. Its astounding how we are still only 1.5 games back.

Top Bottom