• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Fox318

ZBkqEYN.gif
ZBkqEYN.gif
ZBkqEYN.gif

Jays being handed bases.

Edit Jays doing an amazing job of not taking advantage.

Reimold needs to redeem himself. Fuck.

I missed the game because I had to work all afternoon. I can't believe they had runners on first and third, nobody out, with the top of the line-up coming up, and they couldn't even tie the game. The Jays do not handle pressure very well.

jakncoke

Banned
Looks like the Jamestown Jammers franchise is moving to Morgantown. No more close minor league ball, havent went to a game but since Jammers became a Pirates affiliate I had thought about make a trip over to check a game or 2, guess thats not an option anymore lol

McNei1y

Strasburg needs to stop shitting the bed and start pitching like his old self. Damn... anyways so glad this team fought back and piled on the runs.

Strasburg needs to stop shitting the bed and start pitching like his old self. Damn... anyways so glad this team fought back and piled on the runs.

Oh please. The Nats have already won the NL East. They are 8.0 games up now. What's there to complain about? I was cool with Uggla and B.J. hitting .180 when the Braves were running away with it last August.

Top Bottom