• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

rando14

We... won?

ibqRu7cV66HjHx.gif

The Dodgers will be switching their AAA affiliation with the Isotopes to the OKC RedHawks next year.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-red...es-dodgers-triple-a-affiliate/article/5334868

In retaliation for this betrayal, the Isotopes will be giving away Joc Pederson's car.

http://www.milb.com/news/article.js...id=90873764&fext=.jsp&vkey=news_t342&sid=t342

The car, nicknamed "Little Chucky," has only 166,000 miles on it and has at least one operable window, which is really all you need. It is perfect for cruising around during the New Mexico summers with its "awesome" stereo system and lack of air conditioning. Kelly Blue Book estimates the value at nearly $1,000 (depending on if it has a full tank of gas). Little Chucky will also come with two complimentary air fresheners and whatever else Pederson forgets to clean out.

The Isotopes guarantee 100 percent that this distinctive car will carry you all the way to your next destination out of the Isotopes Park parking lot. A satisfactory safety inspection has been completed on the vehicle.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I was supposed to go to the game today but just gave my ticket to my Dad. Don't have any desire at all to see these losers. At least he'll get my ASG bobble head for me and I won't have to endure their shittiness.

jakncoke

Banned
I was supposed to go to the game today but just gave my ticket to my Dad. Don't have any desire at all to see these losers. At least he'll get my ASG bobble head for me and I won't have to endure their shittiness.

Oh wow you guys really have dropped off. Had not realized how far you fell back and here I thought Pirates recent run of losses was bad. 2-12 last 14. goddamn

Chuck

Still without luck
Sounds like the Orioles wanted to rest Manny Machado for a few more weeks and have him back for post season with surgery after that in the off season.

However Manny elected to have it done now. Some of the quotes out of Buck and Duquette seem pretty upset. :/

I guess we should enjoy Manny whil we have him because when contract signing comes in, I seriously doubt he'll stick around unless we win multiple World Series.

The Jays are so amenable. They see the Rays are protesting the game, so rather than go through the ordeal of playing a game over again, they're just rolling over and letting the Rays beat them. So polite!

Navarro!

Now let's see how the Jays will blow this one. I'm thinking either the bullpen coughs up a couple of homers, or they lose the protest and the subsequent make-up game.

RBH

We... won?

ibqRu7cV66HjHx.gif

This is a really random request, but could you post that Malcolm in the Middle gif from when they're in that golf cart sinking into a river? I remember you posting it in the past and I was in tears the first time I saw it.

Top Bottom