• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

jakncoke

Banned
Fucking Snider, learn to read a flyball ffs

Edit; Interesting, even if Cole no hitter wasnt broken up, Hurdle was cutting him off at 115 pitches

edit2; fuck you ike davis

BFIB

Good to see Davis is becoming the new LH hitter that decimates the Cards.

At least Waino is locating a lot better today.

jakncoke

Banned
Sigh.

Edit; I would love to see the stats on Jeff Locke change up up and away like that. I swear batters are 400+ and prob most of the hr given up are result. STOP FUCKING THROWING A 79 MPH CHANGE UP UP AND AWAY YOU TWAT

jakncoke

Banned
Pitcher basebrunning :/

Holy shit godly bunt

Snider tweaked a hammy though

edit; so inept, of course we'd only get 1 run out of that.

edit; Pirates with 8 in the Arizona Fall League

edit jahyyyyy

jakncoke

Banned
LOBs all over the place, story of the season.

Man I bet we fuck this up but between September 5th and 18th we have 6 games against the Cubs, 4 Phillies and 3 Red Sox. Good place to have 13 games against shitty teams when you're in a WC race.

jakncoke

Banned
Supposedly, the Braves are going to offer Evan Gattis along with B.J. Upton in the offseason to get someone to take him.

Gotta bundle up BJ to get someone to take him hahah

Whats the analysis on BJ goes from a 3+ war guy in Tampa to negatives in Atlanta?

Good start by Jeff, ib4 bp blows it tho

edit:Wow Tony Watson pitching after a 36 pitch 2 inning thing last night, this doesnt seem smart

Gotta bundle up BJ to get someone to take him hahah

Whats the analysis on BJ goes from a 3+ war guy in Tampa to negatives in Atlanta?

Good start by Jeff, ib4 bp blows it tho

edit:Wow Tony Watson pitching after a 36 pitch 2 inning thing last night, this doesnt seem smart

The same analysis on Uggla going from a .290/35 HR/110 RBI guy in Miami in 2010 with atomic hot career numbers in Turner Field to total trash immediately the next season.

Just really rotten luck. I thought the Uggla trade and extension were amazing. I knew Upton was a total overpay, but no idea he would be this bad immediately.

RGVNOE

Don't know that it would've made a difference, but Matheny should've pinch hit for descalso there, o well on to the next series, hopefully they can beat the Cubs this weekend

LOBs all over the place, story of the season.

Man I bet we fuck this up but between September 5th and 18th we have 6 games against the Cubs, 4 Phillies and 3 Red Sox. Good place to have 13 games against shitty teams when you're in a WC race.
Haha the Cubs have the best record in the NL since the end of July. You're in for a rude awakening.

jakncoke

Banned
Haha the Cubs have the best record in the NL since the end of July. You're in for a rude awakening.

I still havent determined if you're just having a laugh or kas like delusional, regardless I wont let you forget your WS drought in this thread.

On that note, 71 verified supercentenarians still alive, 71st being born on May 7th 1903. Cubs clinched the 1908 series on October 14th in front of 6,210 people most of whom or if not all are passed away! That gap between people born before 1908 series and no one alive during a Cubs WS win

Edit: Just noticed Vas went got himself banned again, man that dude banned more time than he is unbanned

Macattk15

*Gets home from work*

"Let's see how the M's are doing."

3204840swsw.gif

So stupid to push Felix start off til Friday. We need to win every single game that we can win ... he should have pitched today.

Fuck the Nationals .... so they get Iwakuma, Young and Elias if Felix pitched today.

Fuck Erasmo Ramirez. I hope the cunt gets DFA'ed at the end of the game.

Top Bottom