• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

JDeluis

the ball was definitely in his glove.. just watched the replay again

dunno what they were watching

I'll have to watch it again. It looked like the ball was in his left hand when he tagged Crawford with the right hand. He brought in the left hand towards the glove after Crawford had tagged home plate.

How many extra innings games end up being massive blowouts? This team is just embarrassing to watch. On the upside: position player pitching!

EDIT: Tolleson with two outs in a row! He's better than Janssen AND Santos combined.

Well Santos and Janssen are gone in a month regardless, since the latter is a free agent and there's zero chance Santos' option gets picked up.

In any case, I think the bullpen is the least of their worries. Those are generally pretty unpredictable. Whereas the general suckiness of almost everyone else on the team could've been predicted by everyone.

demolitio

My luck...I win 2 really good Reds tickets for the game this Thursday just to find out it's an afternoon game and the only friend that originally could make it at that time backed out. Winning tickets for a game during work hours...cruel. It was right by the visitors' dugout which would have been fun. :p

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
There's no way that's true.
Brennaman said it. I'm inclined to believe but I'm on my phone getting ready to go to bed so I'm not going to fact check it. I guess it won't be officially final though for another 2 games.

Brennaman said it. I'm inclined to believe but I'm on my phone getting ready to go to bed so I'm not going to fact check it. I guess it won't be officially final though for another 2 games.

Either you heard wrong or Brennaman is an idiot since he's wrong on both counts.

Reds are up 9-5 this year and lost the season series to the Cubs 10-5 in 2009.

sorry giants bros

jyvBeCnZzFmHv.png

Lexxism

The fact that the Jays scored in the bottom of that 11th makes it all the more hilarious.

I think what's more hilarious is Janssen. He was one of those players who were furious at the management who didn't do anything during the trade deadline and since then he has been playing shit lol

BFIB

Grichuk getting the start today. Molina is in the game down in Springfield, and will likely be back this weekend.

Top Bottom